Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

welcome lineage2 player

MMORPGParkMMORPGPark Member Posts: 3

lets discuss:

what do u need now in the lineage2?

Comments

• Cuj0Cuj0 Member Posts: 81
    MMh.. capes, national wars, all the territories done (elmore and gracia) and for sure, a kill system like quake/CS (killing spree! :D)

..hax..

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

A city based auction house. This game needs a way to sell stuff without having to be logged in. This player shop "only" is a bad idea. There is no proof it is a better method then auction houses or concession merchants of other games. It seems to be a deliberate barrier. Wealth accumulation is difficult enough without having to set up AFK shops for days on end on top of it. People who have a knack at making money in MMO's will be able to do it not matter what, people who don't have the knack will buy currency as evidence in WoW's huge 3rd party gold market and easy economy. We need a damn auction house already and the Devs need to give up this sadist play style.

FFXI has both player shops identical to L2's and auctions houses. It hasn't collapsed the economy there.

Visible cloaks would be nice.

More content. I know the game is PvP focused but more task and quest to keep us busy while we endlessly grind and fight against the tough economy would be cool. The 1 or 2 here and there are not enough. Not just higher level stuff either. I mean content throughout all levels. Basically make the game a bit more engaging.

• Cuj0Cuj0 Member Posts: 81

naaaaah... auction sucks :(

I love to see the cities crowded with ppl selling their goods at their prices, and sometime finding someone who is selling at very low price, then buy, then resell, etc :)

Auctions would erase this heaven of lag in the cities :D

But.. some rewards in PvP! I mean, casual PvP on fields, so not when doing sieges or CH-raids.. A +1 in pvp stats it's ok.. but some reward like... u'll get the % XP of the enemy killed!! :D

A sort of XP leech :D

..hax..

• MMORPGParkMMORPGPark Member Posts: 3

=p i think the auction will not be agree in the cities , because there will not increase more and more contact  selling and buying with in all the player .

the intercourse is very important.

then how long will u play the lineage2 everyday.   do u have enough time to play

• MMORPGParkMMORPGPark Member Posts: 3

and what do u think of powerleveling.

I disagree. The current market model offers nothing to the gameplay. Over 90% of all shops are AFK thereby making the "contact" irrelevant.

The addition of city specific auction houses. (Dion only for example) would have the same effect as the current player shops only you would not have to be AFK selling. Also you could still have the player shops. Both exsisting side by side in the same game is viable as proven in FFXI.

The mechanism of the game prevent wealth aquisition already. The current market system only compounds it. I have plenty of money trust me, but the truth is, its a drag to to get it. (hence the massive farmer presence in the game) Local economies with a mix of local auction houses and player shops would balance very well.

As it stands the games wealth accumulation is broken as only the people who have 12 hours a day to commit to it can be sucessful at it. (or people who have a better grasp of economics) That is not balanced. That promotes farmers and as a result bots.

The addition of auction house would not harm the economy.

Why are you asking anyway mmorpgpark?

Edit

You asked what we would like to see next. Why? So you could tell me that what I would like to see isn't good idea? What kind of discussion is that?

Originally posted by MMORPGPark

and what do u think of powerleveling.

Why would anyone in any game pay some else to play the game for them and then pay a monthly fee on top of it???? Don't buy and subscribe to the game in the first place if you are going to do that, the result is the same, you dont ever actually get to play it.

I'm losing the point of your topic. What does that have to do with what we would like to see next?

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

Originally posted by Cuj0

Originally posted by Torak

Visible cloaks would be nice.
    It was actly being made for Prelude or C1, but the cloaks where taken out since it would make L2 lag to much

But.. some rewards in PvP! I mean, casual PvP on fields, so not when doing sieges or CH-raids.. A +1 in pvp stats it's ok.. but some reward like... u'll get the % XP of the enemy killed!! :D
    A sort of XP leech :D

Would be nice ^^ just not a to high %, but at least in C5 they will be Rewards for clan´s that pvp

• angeldevilangeldevil Member Posts: 18
    Get so much stuff and get a Hero!