Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

have you guys played prison tale

Have any of you guys played Prison Tale.....I need a free mmo till summer and i was wondering if it was good enough for a free mmo....I know that no free mmo is supposably that good but whos playet Prison tale>>>>>reviews????

The anticipation of death is far worse than death itself...

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

Comments

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

it sux hard : / i found it very boring

• akibaruakibaru Member Posts: 44

agree

• rage2021rage2021 Member Posts: 17
    i got bored after lv 25..same thing over and over, hack n slash. you click on monsters for hours on end

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

dude the japanese site is takng FOREVER to load

and it said 104hours to download

i was like BS!

and i cancelled

• StijunStijun Member Posts: 100

Mu online is a good choice for a free mmorpg, and it wont go ptp for awhile since they havn't even added 1/25th of the content in the asian versions yet. Savage eden ha also gone into a free play seassion for an unconfirmed ammount of time.

• Lionhart324Lionhart324 Member Posts: 17
    I thought that game sucked. But its free.

What isnt remebered...Never happened...

What isnt remebered...Never happened

• CrazySonicCrazySonic Member Posts: 3
    If you like swinging a sword at different enemies over and over again, as there isn't anything else to do in it, then you might like it. Otherwise stay away.

• AzralAzral Member UncommonPosts: 14

Yes here is another free game just started playing so im not sure if it is any good yet http://212.126.0.21/mimesis_new/ankieta.php?step=1&version=1