Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pic's in Town Hall section

ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

For those who are interested the human and dwarf pictures for WoW's town hall have been updated...image

Achiever 86% Killer 80% Socializer 20% Explorer 13%

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
-----------------------------------------
ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

Comments

• KanisKanis Member UncommonPosts: 42

Does anyone else like the look of humans? This is one of the first games that I have seen humans that I'm actualy considering playing.

As for all the pics, I'm more than impressed... but I bet its nothing compared to the moving pictures while playing image.

"Common sense is NOT common!"

"Common sense is NOT common!"

• redskull13redskull13 Member UncommonPosts: 13

What I find very eye appealing to Blizzards games is the vivid richness of color in their games.

The gameplay animations are only going to behold are only going to look as good  as your cpu/videocard will allow...

Taste the steel of a Jackyll.

Taste the steel of a Jackyll.

• lordruhklordruhk Member Posts: 6
    Exciting....we'll see if it ships in '04.

• AshanorAshanor Member UncommonPosts: 109

" The gameplay animations are only going to behold are only going to look as good  as your cpu/videocard will allow... "

Ya, I am so sure someone playing a graphically overdone game like FF XI would think that way. Animation are pretty simple to display when you aren't playing some wanna be realistic pos like FF XI. Unlike FF XI, World of Warcraft has a low polycount and the game will run very clean.