Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pirates of the Burning Sea: Our Exclusive Screens!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.COM has just obtained 9 exclusive screen shots for Pirates of the Burning Sea.  They feature the new addition of shadows that was recently added to the graphics engine!  The detail in these shots is truly amazing!  You can view all of the new screens in our PBS gallery.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• MopsterMopster Member Posts: 47
    nice looking screenshots :)

• ImsneakyImsneaky Member Posts: 138

So far I am not impressed.  I see no pirates.  being a pirates was about more than sailing on a ship, much more.

The ships look good, the sky and water look good, the land looks unimpressive.

Where are the ports?  Where are the Forts?  Where are the pirates?  Where are the secret hideouts for the different clans and guilds to build and use?

I was excited when I first heard of this game but if all it is going to be is a bunch of ships, I'm not going to waste my time.

• madjakemadjake Member UncommonPosts: 233

If you visit their site and read their many articles pertaining to the developement you would notice there will be more than just "a bunch of ships". I am very excited about this game and I love how open they are with their developement logs and articles.

----------------------
    Jake

KO - Harrold the Rogue

I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring
    - Richard P. Feynman, 1988

• MopsterMopster Member Posts: 47

This game is still in development, crew will be added later after release (for free), you can be governor of a port and control forts,you can be admiral in a navy and command the fleet, you can be a pirate and terrorize a part of the caribbean, ...

Before judging the game, read up on it and don't just look at the screens alone. The reasont he islands are unimpressive is because they're not a priority in the first release, they will be one you can venture trough the jungle on the island and can walk in town ...

Check the link (image) in my signature, that's a site full of info about POBS