Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UXO Site Update - 1/29/04

Calandryll_Calandryll_ DeveloperMember Posts: 43

Update includes:

• Bestiary (Naga, Kraken, Swamp Elemental, Harvest Lords, Hellions, and Hell Hounds)
  • Screenshots (including female phoda and the pixie!)
  • Flythrough video with actual orchestral music
  • Gamespot Designer Diary #3 link
Next week's update clue
"To be certain that you will enjoy next week's update."

http://uxo.ea.com

-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
Lead Designer, Ultima X: Odyssey

Comments

• SutexSutex Member UncommonPosts: 150

oh anyone with a little interest in this game knows about the updates hehe, we look and refresh that page about 200 times pewr day in hopes of the elusive beta sign ups :)

oh god please, soon.

• redtigerredtiger Member Posts: 124
    so true...i've been anticipating thursdays for some time now for just that reason image! That fly through is really gorgeous. Cal, is that the actual resolution of the world we'll be playing in or is that a cleaned up render for trailers/cinematics? and the music is amazing as well. I can tell this is going to be a really great world to explore!

• BagItTagItBagItTagIt Member Posts: 164
    Guess an update thread isn't as attractive when there's another one started by Cal.  Anyway...i thought the fly through was awesome too.  rock on!

• Calandryll_Calandryll_ DeveloperMember Posts: 43

Originally posted by redtiger
    so true...i've been anticipating thursdays for some time now for just that reason image! That fly through is really gorgeous. Cal, is that the actual resolution of the world we'll be playing in or is that a cleaned up render for trailers/cinematics? and the music is amazing as well. I can tell this is going to be a really great world to explore!

Those are the actual untouched ingame maps. If anything, the resolution in the video is a little low. The maps look a lot crisper in the game. :)

Lead Designer, Ultima X: Odyssey

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831

Is that by any chance meaning the beta sign-ups? Please, please, please....We have been waiting so long :::^D::

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• SutexSutex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Yes we have. I want to get my lil fingers on inteligent items. I want to test those things out, I think those are my favorite thing (right now) :)

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831

They need to get beta out soon.....WoW just started their applications, so that means they are on track for a good release time......

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• BagItTagItBagItTagIt Member Posts: 164

I can't wait for the sign-ups either.  ill just sit here and replay the fly-thru over and over until I get word.  oh, i might mix in a few of the other screen shots and videos too.  heheh.

• mobettahmobettah Member Posts: 77
    Cal, the fly-through is great, and I am really into the music choice.  very atmospheric and trance-like.  Looking forward to more updates on uxo.