Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 coverage?

Does anyone know where I can find some Spellborn E3 coverage.  I don't mean simple reviews either, I mean gameplay videos and/or developer interviews?  I've looked and I can't seem to find any, yet when I looked for Age of Conan or Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Coverage, I found many interviews and gameplay movies.

I believe Spellborn got the award for biggest suprise at E3 or something, but did they not allow movies to be shot or video interviews with the devs?

Thanks.

Comments

• AphexAphex Member Posts: 194
    Afaik Spellborn wasn't shown on the E3 itself, only a pre E3 party. And I haven't seen any footage of it either.
  • TheeNailrosTheeNailros Spellborn CMMember Posts: 2

Our strike-team at the E3 has been doing private presentations of the game during the Pre E3 Party eFocus and the convention itself. There are no videos I am aware of. For all released articles head over to TCoS.com and have a look in the news archive.

That being said, we will have more video material to show before release. Make sure to keep an eye on your favorite newssite.

Andreas "Thee Nailros" Bettermann
    ** The Chronicles of Spellborn Community Manager **

• HydramanHydraman Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by TheeNailros

Our strike-team at the E3 has been doing private presentations of the game during the Pre E3 Party eFocus and the convention itself. There are no videos I am aware of. For all released articles head over to TCoS.com and have a look in the news archive.

That being said, we will have more video material to show before release. Make sure to keep an eye on your favorite newssite.

Any idea when any of the new video material will be released?  And will any of them be gameplay video?