Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Race populations..

LakritzLakritz Member Posts: 13
Hey guys!

I'm new to this game and all, so I was just wondering some stuff. I heard Bellato is overpopulated on most of the servers (dont know if the fact is true or not tho), I played some Cora on Fire server which was okay(since I only played in the lowlevels areas) but I got worried that it might be a pain in the ass if I leveled a character on a server where my race is underpopulated.

So can anyone tell me the statistics of the servers? Or atleast send a link of statistics?

Thanks

// Lakritz

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Best there is:
    http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83578

thats the players online at the given time on the fire server. the numbers aren't really correct tough, from my experience, 45% on the fire server are Bellato, so its pretty unbalanced.thats why I left. I moved to the spirit server, it has the best population and is most balanced of all servers. also it doesn't have Knights of Shadow like in Fire server. they are a bunch of power gamers who collect strong gear almost 24/7. some of their members can hardly be killed at all.

no matter what side you chose, Spirit server is the most balanced of all servers. (and while your at it, role Accrecia )

• LakritzLakritz Member Posts: 13
    Nice!

Spirit sounds like a good place then, so balanced and all. Now the only thing left is what I want to play, it's really hard to decide, all classes are fun.

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441
    ya one of the serves and most of them were really close had over 50% bellato when i played then i realized that the game had no point and quit but thats another story hope it fits your style :)
  • c00lc4tc00lc4t Member Posts: 6
    In any case, even if your race is underpopulated, don't get discouraged. In fact, take pride in your underpopulated race! Work to build it bigger and better! Stronger and everlasting! Huzzah!

Ok... enough of motivational speeching.

Seriously though... because the populations are so unbalanced in some servers, people shouldn't switch races to make it easier for themselves. That only makes the problem worse. Sure, you have to make a sacrifice, but in the end, it makes the gameplay much better for everyone.

I've heard a few cases where entire guilds just left their race and rerolled just to help balance the server. That takes balls.

So yeah... if you like Cora, stay Cora. Don't be pressured into Bellato.

The MAU isn't even that wonderful anyways...