Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO(RPG) Strategy Gamers

If you have nothing better to do you might want to try Shattered Galaxies. I was very suprised at this title, because I have been around so much the last few months with MMORPGS. Such as trying out Horizons, Shadowbane, and FFXI. I wont put SWG there because well, I want to erase purchasing that game from my memory. This is a preety interesting game and it reminds me of a multi-user starcraft. It is labled as a  a role playing strategy game. A lot of people post: What MMORPG should I play. I have come to state that  usually its not the big companies that pull of interesting different titles like this, but I guess big developers have good advertisement and can get away with making popular crap. Games such as Neocron, which deserves a lot more than its getting and titles such as this. Give it a try if you want a free title, its free to play an unlimited amount of time but you are not allowed to fully interact in the world. But then again its only 9.99 a month if you want to seriously get into it.  See you there.

Link: http://www.sgalaxy.com/download.html

-Obiyer