Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

no more pirated OS allowed in SoE games

2»

Comments

• OdenathusOdenathus Member UncommonPosts: 605

Every poster in this thread, that posted pro-piracy is advocating crime.

All of you. All I had to do was a Google search on the laws of your country to find the relevant information that it was in fact a crime to pirate software.

Doesn't matter what you think it should be. Doesn't matter what you believe. Right now, in your country, state, region, whatever, it's against the law. I have no sympathy for you if you get caught.

I disagree with what Microsoft is doing and what more they wish to do, I totally believe they way they market and what they market is the ultimate evil. But it is their product and they have a right to do it. If you don't like it, you have choices. Don't use it or lobby your law makers to change the laws, or takes your risks and pirate it.

Just admit it, accept it and face the fact. Your a pirate and if you get caught you have to pay the price. You make that choice!

----------------------------------------
    My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from "The Wizard of Oz." But I warn you, my dog is always with me.

• xIMPxxIMPx Member Posts: 191
    I agree with it being illegal.  I'm also a firm believer that what I think is right surpasses what is legal.  I know the risks of being caught, but as of right now the risk of being caught are slim to none.  I don't share the software and because I don't share it I'm on the bottom of the list.

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    LMAO you people m ust think that microsoft ssite is the only place you can get it LMAO you peeps crack me up