Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best MMO Soon To Be Released Poll

2»

Comments

• CROMMCROMM Member Posts: 5
    Well DnL is my first choice, and if anyone hasnt checked out the WoW video...do so...it looks amazing! Yes its a little polygonal but the fantasy type backgrounds and landscape is breathtaking.

• mrwigglz07mrwigglz07 Member Posts: 283

Well i am happy that everyone has voiced there opinion.... My vote goes to EQ2 for its content and screenshots....The release date is kind of shaky but I really think it will turn out to be awesome. 

Right now i am playing priston tale which isnt bad if your bored and you dont wanna pay for a mmo....I am definitely anticipating guild wars, WoW, and yes even the evil nemesis of EQ 2 ......LINEAGE 2.  See I dont slander games like Lineage 2 because thats what a die hard fan of lineage 2......m**** does to EQ2.

Thanx again for voicing your opinons and check out the new EQ2 screen shots in DEVELopers CORNer.

The anticipation of death is far worse than death itself...

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831

My trust is in SOE and Everquest 2.  I'm praying over here that they get this game released this summer.....No more delays please!

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes