Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone give me a trial account?

RagolSlayerRagolSlayer Member Posts: 10
Can anyone give me a 10-day trial account for RF Online? I've tried going to Fileplanet's trial account giveway, but they're officially out of accounts, so I can't get one from them. If anyone knows where else I can get an account, or if someone could give me theirs, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• Mikey0002Mikey0002 Member Posts: 97
    Woot about time they stopped with the trial accounts!!!

They were ruining the game with all those excessive bot users. Thankgod its going to be over soon. Was really getting out of control, for the heavy loot drop location with up to 6 overclocked bots running around killing everything.

Have to put something up!

• RagolSlayerRagolSlayer Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by Mikey0002
    Woot about time they stopped with the trial accounts!!!

They were ruining the game with all those excessive bot users. Thankgod its going to be over soon. Was really getting out of control, for the heavy loot drop location with up to 6 overclocked bots running around killing everything.

Oh really? If people kept on botting using the trial accounts, I could see why Fileplanet stopped distributing them. I guess I just have to buy a copy like everybody else. By the way, does anyone know if EBGames/Gamestop is still selling it? I tried looking it up on their website, but there weren't any results found. Strange...
  • enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464
    EB and Gamestop still have it, I was in them over the weekend, and RF is still full price, waiting for a price drop before I pick up a boxed copy.

Current Games: