Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neocron 2 Retail Patch #157 patch notes 13/06/2006

VasquezVasquez Member Posts: 18
Bug fixing
  • fixed broken item drop of Wisdom of Ceres Discs. The Wisdom of Ceres Mechanic labs will therefor being re-opened
  • fixed problem where NPCs despawned when being hit by single PSI-spells
  • fixed undamagable turrets. Turrets may be used again in Outpost fights
  • lowered skillevel of Anarchy Breed Harasser and Agressor from 85 to 60
  • fixed problems with german version of "Hunt for Crossbow" Quest
  • fixed wrong location description in Black Dragon Epic
  • fixed problems with "Call of the Hurlerking" Quest
  • fixed problems with Next Epic Mission #4
  • fixed problem with faction medals that turned into City Admin faction medals after being removed from the apartment wall
  • fixed problems with TL-10 heal modules
Game content
  • modified faction relations for the City Merc faction. CM is now friendly to Tangent Technologies and Tsunami Syndicate. Enemy to Diamond Real Estate and Black Dragon. More information about the story background can be obtained from our webzines Neocronicle News and Voice of the Resistance.
  • added 3 hacknet weapon mods sold by vendors, less powerful than Phoenix mods
  • added quest for obtaining the new Wisdom of Ceres Power Armors. Visit the Wisdom of Ceres Temple for more information
  • added two new versions of the DoY Hover Carrier with new textures. These vehicle are being used for in-game events.
  • added new type of Twilight Guardian guards. These Special Forces guards are being used for in-game events
  • added filter in the CityCom clan search (name and faction)
  • the world cup fever has reached Neocron. Look around the gameworld over the coming days
This patch also contains several exploit fixes which will not be mentioned explicitly for security reasons.

Comments

• VasquezVasquez Member Posts: 18
    btw: here a linky to one of the new WoC Armors

Spy WoC Armor

• VasquezVasquez Member Posts: 18

Yes I heard also from one or two guys from my guild that they´ve also performance problems from time to time. But they are playing on kinda "old" systems. All smooths with my AMD athlon64 3500+. But a new engine (for neocron3 hehe) would be great no doubt. But Bugs arent a problem in NC. Its more content and players what we need (and get rid of the monks plague of course). 

• BeanchillaBeanchilla Member Posts: 260

GOD
    i want this game to be like revived
    its so fun
    but no one plays and its so buggy

i know you all feel the same way

Just another handsome boy graduate...

• LizzeyLizzey Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by JigsawJesus

GOD
    its so fun

You're so right...
  • ZoneseeKZoneseeK Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by JigsawJesus

GOD
    its so fun

Yeah a ton of people wanted that to happen years ago. KK promised it would happen with NC2. Reality is...nc2 was the same pile of crap nc1 was, hell nc2 RETAIL saw many of the same bugs STILL IN THE GAME that nc1 BETA suffered from.

You gotta be praying to one hell of a god if you think anythings going to revive this dead horse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by StanLee2

I have to weigh in also. Neocrap 1 and 2 are both terrible.

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------