Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No ranking change

UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
I know I have annoyed you with this question many times Admin, but I have only seen my rank change 1 point in the last few weeks and I didnt know what the deal was.  Somedays I have only logged in for 2 minutes and other days I have logged in for hours and my rank doesnt seem to change... I didnt know what the deal was, or if it was just an unbelievable coincidence... imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

We don't count how long you have logged in  - just that you log in for that day.  Odds are you are already getting a perfect score in the login portion of the score.  The other 60% is determined by your forum activities...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    OK, well my count went down 5 points... hmmm... I wonder if I just got a post deleted...

Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.