Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying it out

LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373
Does anyone have an account i could jsut try and see how the game works with? There must be a secret word password recovery so you can trust me. I was really looking into this game but im not sure i wanna spend $50 for something ill never play.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by LoD254
    Does anyone have an account i could jsut try and see how the game works with? There must be a secret word password recovery so you can trust me. I was really looking into this game but im not sure i wanna spend $50 for something ill never play.

Lemme see if i can pull up one of my old ones (sold most of them on Ebay)

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373

Well thanks for the help. i didnt expect any replies really but worth a shot. the game looks like it could be good

hey

I tried all of my spouse and I's accounts and none of them work anymore.  I guess I did sell of them away image

Sorry about that!

I don't know...for 50 bucks, I seriously would buy another game rather than SWG.  I just would hate for you to blow 50 bucks on a subpar game. 

But if you must have it, you must have it image

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     After i played SWG i felt like SOE stole my money. I e-mailed them saying i wanted my money back and they never replied since.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373
    i really need a new game. i tried AO Planetside, and Endless ages. I didn't like any of them. I live for the pvp in game. I might jsut take up a regular game like halo or something. no treadmill but some ok killing. gets boring quick tho

Originally posted by LoD254
    i really need a new game. i tried AO Planetside, and Endless ages. I didn't like any of them. I live for the pvp in game. I might jsut take up a regular game like halo or something. no treadmill but some ok killing. gets boring quick tho

I play Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory to kill the time sometimes.

Its a totally free download.  It's FPS rather than mmorpg but you can accumlate xp and go up in rank.  I'd recommend going onto google and finding the download.