Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who is excited about outdoor pvp as opposed to instanced?

gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
yep, in the WOW weekly, it was announced that there will be objectives in outdoor PVP.

i hope this means like raiding ogrimmar and ironforge ^_^

i can't wait, personally

says it will be in 1.12
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=8489535&tmp=1#post8489535

which apparently is the burning crusade

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there

Comments

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member Posts: 2,117

Originally posted by gargantroo
    yep, in the WOW weekly, it was announced that there will be objectives in outdoor PVP.

i hope this means like raiding ogrimmar and ironforge ^_^

i can't wait, personally

says it will be in 1.12
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=8489535&tmp=1#post8489535

which apparently is the burning crusade

Lol a quest for raiding Ironforge? I doubt it. If they did it'd have to come with a free system scan to see if your computer can handle the immense amounts of lag. I can't see it anyway tho. Especially on PvE servers.
  • VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

you won't get objectives to raid INSIDE cities. by definitin a city is not "outdoors" :)

But they will add towers, mines, lumber mills, castles, keeps, who knows what exactly to the world in certain areas (in the Outlands, don't know if also somewhere else).

You can conquer such places and keep them from falling in the enemies hands so giving some solid objectives for World PvP. What rewards and benefits you get for this nobody yet knows but is a great new, aye.

I doubt 1.12 is Burning crusade? I mean they say maybe by end of year they get it out, that would mean no patches for 6 months? don't seems possible.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"