Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game sucks

zerothoszerothos Member Posts: 1

dont play it sell your comp noobs

Comments

• moptopRPGmoptopRPG Member Posts: 49

This doesnt help me at all deside if i am going to play this game.

Plz exspand on why it is bad

TY

~*(MMOs)*~
    ATD3, ACEO, AoC, AO, AC, CO, COH, COV, DAC, DR, DDO, EO, EVE, EQ, EQ2, Flyff, GW, HG:L, HO, KO, L2, LotRO, MS, MUo, PotBS, PS, RagO, RF, ROSEo, Ryzom, SB, SWG, TLA, TMO, V:SoH, WO:AoR, WOW

• HyphnxHyphnx Member Posts: 8
    The game is good if you want a F2P Version of WoW, but with lower GFX, No pets, No Professions, and The interface is just like your everyday game.

• {KwS}Sniper{KwS}Sniper Member Posts: 11
    I agree.  If your poor like me, or just a cheap ass this is a good game until u get enough money for WoW.   Sure it has ALOT less than WoW, but it is still very fun.  You can be Warrior, Rogue, Mage, or Priest.  Orc or human ( Go with human ).  At lvl 10 you pick wat your specialty in your profession is.  For example with rogue u can pick to be an assassin w/ daggers or archer w/ bow/crossbow.  I think it is a good Free2play game
  • xtreme3xtreme3 Member Posts: 2
    yeah f2p sucks too can never connect to server because its 80% full and your not a premium user
  • wishbone10wishbone10 Member Posts: 36
    It is fun for a while but it dies down after a while. but acctualy its ok until you buy WOW or GW (world of warcraft or guild wars) but i admit i used to play it and loved it but when you get good at it its just another load of  pixels and the weapons dont make me laugh seriously at lvl 20 you get a 2 handed sword that looks like a 1 handed sword seriously and all the armor looks the exact same so dont even waste your time on this load of  nonsence

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot XXX galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, "'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... Quoth the server, 404

• pwncoreypwncorey Member Posts: 56

imo good game if your burnt out in from all the other mmo's that are Running the market now...
    only been playing a few days just to pass some time and im enjoying myself.. only thing thats bothering me so far is the language barriers

• {KwS}Sniper{KwS}Sniper Member Posts: 11
    SEEE, I TOLD U, THE TURKS ARE BREEDING!!  what server do u play on?
  • SighTzSighTz Member Posts: 12
    I tried Knight Online, everyone else practicaly summed its and good points for me.. Hmm, anyone heard of SilkRoad? Ive been playing it, and have gotten addicted. Completely free too! Be come trader, hunter, or thief!  (btw i like your avatar wishbone, FullMetal Rocks!)

SighTz