Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sledding

To all of you that are out there sledding, you should wear gloves.  If you dont, this could happen to you. (Yes this is me)

I posted the pics, but they dont work... just go here

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by Uiruru
    To all of you that are out there sledding, you should wear gloves.  If you dont, this could happen to you. (Yes this is me)

Uiruru man, can't see your picks unless you quote your post.  It's a good thing too, your bloody hand is not the best thing to look at image

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    I fixed it... I dont really know why they didnt work though... hmmm

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

bah, those hands were probably of some dumb person. i dont need no stinkin gloves mwaha! :::^D::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Are you trying to say that my hands are stupid??? That hurts... imageimageimage

People keep telling me to go to the doctor but I dont think I should...

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    if it would snow here...then i would need emimage

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by Uiruru
    Are you trying to say that my hands are stupid??? That hurts... +++++++++++++++++++++++++

oops.. hehe, uhh.. missed that part, sorrrry... ::L^(::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I skipped out on sledding and went straight to building a massive snowfort with my friends. I'll take a pic of it and post it once our second floor (yes, thats right) is complete.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • BagItTagItBagItTagIt Member Posts: 164

thats bad....but ya know whats worse?  my friend shattered and dislocated BOTH his wrists on new years eve and has 4 pins in each arm that stick out like metal arrows....its pretty nasty. 

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

That's called traction...

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    doesnt look that bad....i've seen cat scratches worse than that!

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Really?!?!  I think so too.  It is starting to turn black though... I cant tell if it is just died blood or some infection... imageimageimage

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Snow? Sledding? whats that? Gotta love Texas winters, or rather, the lack thereof.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."