Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i got a question

bountydogbountydog Member Posts: 27
what kind of movment does this game use pnc,wasd,arrow keys ect ect ? since i cant stand any besides wasd i thought i would ask be i pre order image

Comments

• GeistGeist Member Posts: 79

pnc and arrow only, but pnc is best for short range or combat and arrow is good for long distances. I got lot of problems with arrow movement. If I don't walk straight for a while and try to turn to early my chara is spinning arround or just stopping.

Geist

I can't do anything but live my life

"Dumm ist nur der, der Dummes tut" ~ (Forest Gump)

• bountydogbountydog Member Posts: 27
    ack cancling pre order image

• RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

The movement can be mapped to the keys if you want them to be. It is predefined as point and click with key and mouse commands. You can use either more of both, if you like the mouse more you can use the keyboard less and vice versa. The interface is very smooth, even my EQ die hard friends were able to get addicted to it. The camera control takes a bit of getting used to, turning around in a tight chaotic situation can often cause death if you do not get a good feel for which way the camera should be pointing before engaging in combat (unless you have the hands of a die hard FPS player, then you'll do fine).

To cancel a pre-order based off of Geist's post is pretty rash; I'm guessing that you are not to physced up for this game any how to be able to make such a hasty decision.

Those are my views... seen through a broken glass.
    -Raptor

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
    -Raptor

• bountydogbountydog Member Posts: 27

well i signed up for beta hopefully i get in to try but I'm not gona buy it till i find out if i like the controls

(and for people that are going to say beta is for testing the game not for a demo well they are basically a demo now and i know how to beta test if i cant stand a game i got in to a beta for i let the devs know they can cancel my account and invite another person)

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294

When the Korean beta was running there was loads of features that were not implemented. Characters could not swim, there was no sieges and much more.

Hopefully those things have changed.

Nemo sine vito est

Nemo sine vitio est

• RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

Well, that is a reason they call it beta.

Those are my views... seen through a broken glass.
    -Raptor

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
    -Raptor