Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW sinking in the site ratings

1356722

Comments

  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by Jhughesy
    WoW is a poor MMORPG for veterans but good for new players to MMORPG. The sheep are finally finding out that is has no depth or longevity.

    While I disagree that WOW doesn't have any depth, it has way more than CoH or CoV but not as much as EQ2 or AC, I agree that the endgame is lacking.  The reason why WOW is so successful is because it takes most casual gamers months to get to 60.  The casual gamer market (sheep as you call them) is much bigger than the hard core gamer market, so if I were to make an MMO I too would cater it more toward the casual gamers than to the small percentage that will power level to 60.
  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by Pride7

    Originally posted by Jhughesy
    WoW is a poor MMORPG for veterans but good for new players to MMORPG. The sheep are finally finding out that is has no depth or longevity.
    While I disagree that WOW doesn't have any depth, it has way more than CoH or CoV but not as much as EQ2 or AC, I agree that the endgame is lacking.  The reason why WOW is so successful is because it takes most casual gamers months to get to 60.  The casual gamer market (sheep as you call them) is much bigger than the hard core gamer market, so if I were to make an MMO I too would cater it more toward the casual gamers than to the small percentage that will power level to 60.

    numbers, lassie, numbers.

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449
    although, "bring a friend" is genius.... now you can ignore the numbers brought to the game by 'bring a friend' and it makes the box sales-to-subs numbers look better.

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by damian7
    people like bringing up numbers, give me some numbers i keep asking for and everyone keeps ignoring ....

    6.5 million subs right?

    how many are from retail release?

    what are the demographics and account lengths?  i.e. 4.5 million u.s. based, 2 million asian based, etc.  how long have those accounts been around?  4.5 million in the u.s. of which 100,000 are since the first month of retail, 500,000 are 16+ months old, 500,000 are 12-15 months old, 9-11 months, 6-8 months, 4-5 months, 1-3 months and less than one month.

    i mean, it's the hottest selling box out there right?  how many boxes have sold?  i'm betting the number is a lot higher than 6.5 million.  but keep telling me it's the hottest seller and that it ONLY has 6.5 million subs, you're building the case for "this game sucks" more than i ever could.

    numbers, throw them out there, cuz everything you guys are saying is pointing to "we can't keep subs, people hate this game" and that you guys are cheering on a sinking ship in the hopes that good propaganda will undo the damage done by kaplan's mouth.


    You sure seem bitter over WOW success, anywho...  Do you really think Blizzard would release the in-depth numbers you are talking about to the public?  No business would.  I can show you facts that prove WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games since launch, you keep saying things like Blizzard can't keep players but have no facts to back up your statements.  Bottomline is your anti-fanboi rants have no merit.  
  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by Pride7

    Originally posted by damian7
    people like bringing up numbers, give me some numbers i keep asking for and everyone keeps ignoring ....

    6.5 million subs right?

    how many are from retail release?

    what are the demographics and account lengths?  i.e. 4.5 million u.s. based, 2 million asian based, etc.  how long have those accounts been around?  4.5 million in the u.s. of which 100,000 are since the first month of retail, 500,000 are 16+ months old, 500,000 are 12-15 months old, 9-11 months, 6-8 months, 4-5 months, 1-3 months and less than one month.

    i mean, it's the hottest selling box out there right?  how many boxes have sold?  i'm betting the number is a lot higher than 6.5 million.  but keep telling me it's the hottest seller and that it ONLY has 6.5 million subs, you're building the case for "this game sucks" more than i ever could.

    numbers, throw them out there, cuz everything you guys are saying is pointing to "we can't keep subs, people hate this game" and that you guys are cheering on a sinking ship in the hopes that good propaganda will undo the damage done by kaplan's mouth.

    You sure seem bitter over WOW success, anywho...  Do you really think Blizzard would release the in-depth numbers you are talking about to the public?  No business would.  I can show you facts that prove WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games since launch, you keep saying things like Blizzard can't keep players but have no facts to back up your statements.  Bottomline is your anti-fanboi rants have no merit.  


    don't see any numbers.  you like to say how it's been on top in sales all this time.  blizz is NEVER shy about bragging about numbers.  yet again, another fanboi can't show the numbers that disprove his BRILLIANCE.

    how many boxes have they sold?  hmmm?  show it.


    fanboi = a total idiot. some retard that can't think on it's own.  a sub-human follower that doesn't have the common sense to follow an actual leader, just a game or gaming company.  a fanboi is the lowest form of human internet idiocy.

    yes, i'm incredibly anti-fanboi.  anyone with the first lick of intelligence also is anti fanboi.

    i just get tired of reading fanboi fantasies and one-sided tales of glory. 


    how many boxes have sold?   if you can't find the numbers, could it be someone is ashamed that they've sold 30 million boxes and ONLY have 6.5 active accounts?

    didn't bliz release numbers about how many subs they have in asia?  or was that boxes sold?  at any rate, like another poster has pointed out, they're never shy to announce X million.


    so numbers lassie, no more of your sidetracking silliness.  numbers.


    edited to add:  the number of boxes sold vs active accounts would easily show if they're bleeding subs or doing wonderfully.  is that why you don't want to post the boxes sold?

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?



  • Originally posted by Jhughesy
    WoW is a poor MMORPG for veterans but good for new players to MMORPG. The sheep are finally finding out that is has no depth or longevity.

    Sorry I disagree.  I have been playing online RPG games since before they even had graphics and other than the stupid raiding end-game and its attendent out of control loot problems WoW is a perfectly decent game.  Some of the people steering the ship right may not be making competent long range design decisions, but overall the game was good.  They have simply given too much control to certain people who aren't doing such a great job at understanding the long range rammifications of certain parts of the game on others. 

    Just because they allowed their system to get out of whack doesn't mean it was a bad system.
  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by damian7
    lmao, are you in kaplan/pardo's eq guild?  i mean their wow guild?

    roflmmfao.


    Unfortunately I don't play WOW anymore.  Pretty pathetic to call anyone that shows real world facts a fanboi, keep screaming the sky is falling errr I mean WOW is sinking.
  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by Pride7

    Originally posted by damian7
    lmao, are you in kaplan/pardo's eq guild?  i mean their wow guild?

    roflmmfao.

    Unfortunately I don't play WOW anymore.  Pretty pathetic to call anyone that shows real world facts a fanboi, keep screaming the sky is falling errr I mean WOW is sinking.


    didn't i say no more silliness, missy?

    how many boxes have been sold?   your fanboi'ism is showing.

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by damian7

    Originally posted by Pride7

    Originally posted by damian7
    people like bringing up numbers, give me some numbers i keep asking for and everyone keeps ignoring ....

    6.5 million subs right?

    how many are from retail release?

    what are the demographics and account lengths?  i.e. 4.5 million u.s. based, 2 million asian based, etc.  how long have those accounts been around?  4.5 million in the u.s. of which 100,000 are since the first month of retail, 500,000 are 16+ months old, 500,000 are 12-15 months old, 9-11 months, 6-8 months, 4-5 months, 1-3 months and less than one month.

    i mean, it's the hottest selling box out there right?  how many boxes have sold?  i'm betting the number is a lot higher than 6.5 million.  but keep telling me it's the hottest seller and that it ONLY has 6.5 million subs, you're building the case for "this game sucks" more than i ever could.

    numbers, throw them out there, cuz everything you guys are saying is pointing to "we can't keep subs, people hate this game" and that you guys are cheering on a sinking ship in the hopes that good propaganda will undo the damage done by kaplan's mouth.

    You sure seem bitter over WOW success, anywho...  Do you really think Blizzard would release the in-depth numbers you are talking about to the public?  No business would.  I can show you facts that prove WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games since launch, you keep saying things like Blizzard can't keep players but have no facts to back up your statements.  Bottomline is your anti-fanboi rants have no merit.  


    don't see any numbers.  you like to say how it's been on top in sales all this time.  blizz is NEVER shy about bragging about numbers.  yet again, another fanboi can't show the numbers that disprove his BRILLIANCE.

    how many boxes have they sold?  hmmm?  show it.


    fanboi = a total idiot. some retard that can't think on it's own.  a sub-human follower that doesn't have the common sense to follow an actual leader, just a game or gaming company.  a fanboi is the lowest form of human internet idiocy.

    yes, i'm incredibly anti-fanboi.  anyone with the first lick of intelligence also is anti fanboi.

    i just get tired of reading fanboi fantasies and one-sided tales of glory. 


    how many boxes have sold?   if you can't find the numbers, could it be someone is ashamed that they've sold 30 million boxes and ONLY have 6.5 active accounts?

    didn't bliz release numbers about how many subs they have in asia?  or was that boxes sold?  at any rate, like another poster has pointed out, they're never shy to announce X million.


    so numbers lassie, no more of your sidetracking silliness.  numbers.



    Again you ask for facts yet you offer none of your own...  Boggles my mind!  I don't know how many units they sold to date, but I find your theory of "Blizzard isn't bragging about it" comical, idiotic but comical just the same.  You speak about fanboi fantasies yet here are the FACTS (I know that word eludes you as you fail to provide any):

    Fact 1 - WOW is the #1 MMO based on subscription numbers worldwide.
    Fact 2 - WOW is currently the #2 best selling PC game in the US.
    Fact 3 - WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games in the US since it released over a year ago.

    Again what I say is facts, now either show some facts to support your wild theories or come to the realization that you need to take a step back from the keyboard and look inside to find why you are so upset with WOW's success.

  • kpartonkparton Member Posts: 104


    Originally posted by Spathotan

    I avoid Rouge and Hunter because of the rouge issue there, and because Hunters are generally the same, they offer nothing to the group at all and are a purely selfish class. My highest character is only level 29, im not in any hurry to hit 60, so what I do is always roll alts, right now I have a 19 Warlock, 29 Paladin and a 13 Warrior. Ive been playing for almost 4 months straight and about 7 all together and thats all i have. I had a 33 Paladin on Gilneas but shes been abandoned due to gold farmer invasion.



    Its Flippin Rogue  for the love of all that is holy and nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!ARRRRRG!!!!!!!!

    /explode

  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by kparton

    Originally posted by Spathotan

    I avoid Rouge and Hunter because of the rouge issue there, and because Hunters are generally the same, they offer nothing to the group at all and are a purely selfish class. My highest character is only level 29, im not in any hurry to hit 60, so what I do is always roll alts, right now I have a 19 Warlock, 29 Paladin and a 13 Warrior. Ive been playing for almost 4 months straight and about 7 all together and thats all i have. I had a 33 Paladin on Gilneas but shes been abandoned due to gold farmer invasion.



    Its Flippin Rogue  for the love of all that is holy and nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!ARRRRRG!!!!!!!!

    /explode



    He could have been talking about rouge with the known issue that it makes him feel too pretty to concentrate.
  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by Pride7




    Again you ask for facts yet you offer none of your own...  Boggles my mind!  I don't know how many units they sold to date, but I find your theory of "Blizzard isn't bragging about it" comical, idiotic but comical just the same.  You speak about fanboi fantasies yet here are the FACTS (I know that word eludes you as you fail to provide any):

    Fact 1 - WOW is the #1 MMO based on subscription numbers worldwide.
    Fact 2 - WOW is currently the #2 best selling PC game in the US.
    Fact 3 - WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games in the US since it released over a year ago.

    Again what I say is facts, now either show some facts to support your wild theories or come to the realization that you need to take a step back from the keyboard and look inside to find why you are so upset with WOW's success.





    if they're number 1 in sales for a year, doesn't that mean they've sold boxes?  how many?



    your facts should have easily accessible numbers, shouldn't they, missy?  why can't you produce anything other than 6.5 million subs?   i mean, you've got access to all this information which gives you all these glorious facts.  don't those FACTS have to have numbers to back them up?   wow has been out for 19 months, not just over a year. remember?  thanksgiving of 2004?   i mean, i'm too stupid to have anything but theories, right?  so why can't you give me numbers, you're obviously brilliant.


    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    The only thing thats more annoying then an Ignorant WoW fanboy is an ignorant WoW hater.
  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by Gameloading
    The only thing thats more annoying then an Ignorant WoW fanboy is an ignorant WoW hater.

    you're right, an uneducated person in a discussion is very annoying.  there's many in this thread.


    ooooooo numba one numba one.  6.5 million subs, numba one.

    funny, no one knows how many boxes have been sold.  isn't that an easy question for fanbois to answer?  i mean, they come up with numba one and 6.5 million like it's the gospel straight from the mouth of the Christ...

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • _Unicron__Unicron_ Member Posts: 30
    I currently play Guild Wars but played WoW previously and I think very highly of the game

    The people who run the game also did quite a professional job compaired to previous MMO's i played

    I think it deserves all the 6 million subscribers or however many it has because its very easy to get into, fun to play, low system requirements...the hardcore level to 60 as fast you can audience are the ones who tend to leave first and complain


  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by damian7

    Originally posted by Pride7




    Again you ask for facts yet you offer none of your own...  Boggles my mind!  I don't know how many units they sold to date, but I find your theory of "Blizzard isn't bragging about it" comical, idiotic but comical just the same.  You speak about fanboi fantasies yet here are the FACTS (I know that word eludes you as you fail to provide any):

    Fact 1 - WOW is the #1 MMO based on subscription numbers worldwide.
    Fact 2 - WOW is currently the #2 best selling PC game in the US.
    Fact 3 - WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games in the US since it released over a year ago.

    Again what I say is facts, now either show some facts to support your wild theories or come to the realization that you need to take a step back from the keyboard and look inside to find why you are so upset with WOW's success.





    if they're number 1 in sales for a year, doesn't that mean they've sold boxes?  how many?



    your facts should have easily accessible numbers, shouldn't they, missy?  why can't you produce anything other than 6.5 million subs?   i mean, you've got access to all this information which gives you all these glorious facts.  don't those FACTS have to have numbers to back them up?   wow has been out for 19 months, not just over a year. remember?  thanksgiving of 2004?   i mean, i'm too stupid to have anything but theories, right?  so why can't you give me numbers, you're obviously brilliant.





    Please learn reading comprehension - I never said they were #1 in sales for a year I said they were currently #2 in sales and in the top 5 in sales since they launched.  I think your misguided jealously is affecting your vision.  I can prove the facts I stated, why don't you prove what you said "we can't keep subs, people hate this game", that's right you can't because the facts show a completely different story.

    Honestly you should look internally to see why you are so upset with WOW's success, come back to reality and realize WOW's success is a good thing for MMO's as it opens more people up to the category.

  • binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528




    Originally posted by Gameloading
    Nope, it has nothing to do with it. This site is visited by a lot of EVE players. hence the reason EVE is on top. WoW is the most popular game, but also the most hated. a lot of people are jealous of WoW´s success and give it low rates, altough not many will admit that.

    WoW isn´t losing any subscribers. in fact, if we can believe mmochart, then the numbers NEVER dropped. they only keep growing and growing. you can´t build a tower without a strong base. not many people are leaving as some haters would like to see.

    I consider myself an MMO veteran. I played both western and korean MMO´s. and let me tell you, its been a looooooong time since I had as much fun as I did in WoW. WoW felt right, and it was FUN. it was finally a complete MMO.




    why aren't you playing anymore since it was soooooooooooooo  fun?
  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by damian7

    Originally posted by Gameloading
    The only thing thats more annoying then an Ignorant WoW fanboy is an ignorant WoW hater.
    you're right, an uneducated person in a discussion is very annoying.  there's many in this thread.


    ooooooo numba one numba one.  6.5 million subs, numba one.

    funny, no one knows how many boxes have been sold.  isn't that an easy question for fanbois to answer?  i mean, they come up with numba one and 6.5 million like it's the gospel straight from the mouth of the Christ...


    I will have to go one up and say a WOW hater that believes they know what they are talking about no matter how many facts prove them wrong is a tad more annoying.

    No one said the data provided was out of the mouth of Christ, the sales data it is out of NPD which is the most widely recognized & respected sales data provider in the US.  The subscription data is from mmogchart.com, not certain how accurate that is but according to Blizzard's own last press release they were over 5 million subs.  Notice damian won't post where he is getting his facts from to support his theory "Blizzard can't keep subs and people hate this game" because he doesn't have any.

  • lomillerlomiller Member Posts: 1,810


    Originally posted by Pride7 
    I can show you facts that prove WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games since launch, 

    So, WoW box sales + WoW game card sales edge out some lame Sims sequel for sales in the retail market?  This isn’t exactly a glowing endorsement to begin with and the retail market is increasingly becoming a non factor for PC game sales.  My local EBgames doesn’t even carry PC games except for their bargain bin and more and more PC gamers are relying on other distribution methods to get their software.

    More to the point sales is not and has never been a reflection of quality.  While very poor quality can kill a product even that isn’t absolute.  The key to high sales is the ability to sucker sheep into buying a mediocre product.  The truly excellent products seldom top the sales charts unless they have no competition.  It’s all about branding, marketing, and market position, these are the things that result in high sales, not the quality of the product.

    This site, is a little different then the mass market.  It caters to a fairly specific audience.  The readers here are typically better informed, older have experienced more games then the typical WoW subscriber.  It’s also got more of a North American/European focus.  If you are a mature, veteran MMO player from North America or Europe the opinions of people who frequent this site are a far better barometer of what you are going to enjoy then simply looking at sales.

  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182


    Originally posted by binary_0011



    Originally posted by Gameloading
    Nope, it has nothing to do with it. This site is visited by a lot of EVE players. hence the reason EVE is on top. WoW is the most popular game, but also the most hated. a lot of people are jealous of WoW´s success and give it low rates, altough not many will admit that.

    WoW isn´t losing any subscribers. in fact, if we can believe mmochart, then the numbers NEVER dropped. they only keep growing and growing. you can´t build a tower without a strong base. not many people are leaving as some haters would like to see.

    I consider myself an MMO veteran. I played both western and korean MMO´s. and let me tell you, its been a looooooong time since I had as much fun as I did in WoW. WoW felt right, and it was FUN. it was finally a complete MMO.


    why aren't you playing anymore since it was soooooooooooooo  fun?





    why aren't you playing anymore since it was soooooooooooooo  fun?



    Maybe because its completely normal in human nature to grow bored over things after a long period of time? I played WoW since release and only quit a short while ago. I'm not the type: "Oh, I enjoyed the game for over a year, but now I grow bored of it, so I'll go tell everybody on forums how much it sucks". I'm sure you understand i find it hillarious when someone says: "It took me a year and a half to find out WoW sucks".
  • MW2KMW2K Member UncommonPosts: 1,036


    Originally posted by damian7

    didn't i say no more silliness, missy?how many boxes have been sold? your fanboi'ism is showing.

    Whines and moans that it gets an "unwarranted personal attack". Gee, I wonder why? You are a shit-stirrer extraordinaire that only jumps into threads to start shit and cause fights. With brainless and illogical reasoning, I may add.

    You've been here two months and I doubt you've posted anything that wasn't inflammatory...or brainless.



  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by Pride7

    Originally posted by damian7

    Originally posted by Gameloading
    The only thing thats more annoying then an Ignorant WoW fanboy is an ignorant WoW hater.

    you're right, an uneducated person in a discussion is very annoying.  there's many in this thread.


    ooooooo numba one numba one.  6.5 million subs, numba one.

    funny, no one knows how many boxes have been sold.  isn't that an easy question for fanbois to answer?  i mean, they come up with numba one and 6.5 million like it's the gospel straight from the mouth of the Christ...


    I will have to go one up and say a WOW hater that believes they know what they are talking about no matter how many facts prove them wrong is a tad more annoying.

    No one said the data provided was out of the mouth of Christ, the sales data it is out of NPD which is the most widely recognized & respected sales data provider in the US.  The subscription data is from mmogchart.com, not certain how accurate that is but according to Blizzard's own last press release they were over 5 million subs.  Notice damian won't post where he is getting his facts from to support his theory "Blizzard can't keep subs and people hate this game" because he doesn't have any.



    you posted:

    Fact 3 - WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games in the US since it released over a year ago.


    i corrected you to say it was 19 months, not JUST over a year.  but i can't read with comprehension?

    numbers.  you have no numbers, but you continue to misread, misquote and ramble on with assinine statements.

    back up your facts with cold, hard numbers.  you won't.  you can't.  you're one of those brilliant people that infests the interweb.

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by Ulujain


    Originally posted by damian7

    didn't i say no more silliness, missy?how many boxes have been sold? your fanboi'ism is showing.


    Whines and moans that it gets an "unwarranted personal attack". Gee, I wonder why? You are a shit-stirrer extraordinaire that only jumps into threads to start shit and cause fights. With brainless and illogical reasoning, I may add.

    You've been here two months and I doubt you've posted anything that wasn't inflammatory...or brainless.




    you'd be quite wrong.  but what exactly was your opinion on this thread?  oh wait, it was just a flame.  numbers anyone?

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449


    Originally posted by lomiller

    Originally posted by Pride7 
    I can show you facts that prove WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games since launch, 

    So, WoW box sales + WoW game card sales edge out some lame Sims sequel for sales in the retail market?  This isn’t exactly a glowing endorsement to begin with and the retail market is increasingly becoming a non factor for PC game sales.  My local EBgames doesn’t even carry PC games except for their bargain bin and more and more PC gamers are relying on other distribution methods to get their software.


    More to the point sales is not and has never been a reflection of quality.  While very poor quality can kill a product even that isn’t absolute.  The key to high sales is the ability to sucker sheep into buying a mediocre product.  The truly excellent products seldom top the sales charts unless they have no competition.  It’s all about branding, marketing, and market position, these are the things that result in high sales, not the quality of the product.


    This site, is a little different then the mass market.  It caters to a fairly specific audience.  The readers here are typically better informed, older have experienced more games then the typical WoW subscriber.  It’s also got more of a North American/European focus.  If you are a mature, veteran MMO player from North America or Europe the opinions of people who frequent this site are a far better barometer of what you are going to enjoy then simply looking at sales.


    well said.  but the logic is wasted on the trolls in this thread.  to them, that means nothing.

    could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289


    Originally posted by damian7
    you posted:

    Fact 3 - WOW has been in the top 5 best selling PC games in the US since it released over a year ago.


    i corrected you to say it was 19 months, not JUST over a year.  but i can't read with comprehension?



    And the award for dumbest post of the day goes to...

    Last time I checked 19 months is over a year.  Keep screaming the sky is falling Chicken Little.

Sign In or Register to comment.