Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Beta Signups This Week! wed 28 6:00 pst

AzralAzral Member UncommonPosts: 14

:::^D::

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Nice...

World of Warcraft, Lineage II...  what will come first?  image

What will he do next?
  • BKOOLBKOOL Member Posts: 67

Yes, finally.  I hope i can get in.  I think a lot of people have been waiting a long time for this post to come.  Just a little bit longer now. image

• CorvwynCorvwyn Member Posts: 8

I've also been waiting for the beta, but they had to screw us europeans over of course. Bastards!

• GetafixGetafix Member Posts: 19
    Thank goodness they finally got going on the Beta. I almost started to lose interest in WoW and was looking at the myriad of alternatives.... BUT thankyou Blizzard for coming through just in time. I'm really hoping this will be the next MMORPG that'll bring fun back into the game.

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831

I've learned that the more a game is hyped the worse it ends up being.  SWG proved this to be true for me image

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• |MaguS||MaguS| Member Posts: 317

Other then the warcraft theme, I seriously cant find anything unique about this game... It seems more like a carbon copy of Everquest...

I will apply anyway to the beta mainly for a proffesion aspect rather then playing the game (want as much interaction with game developers as possible, already made friends with a few through beta testing).

• CorvwynCorvwyn Member Posts: 8

It may not seem any different than other mmorpgs at first, it didn't to me either. When I read a little more about it I saw that they've improved a couple of things that has irritated me in other mmorpgs.

• Fenrir767Fenrir767 Member Posts: 595
    What reall has me interested in this game is the quests. I played SWG and could nto stand the quests and mission system I found them to be so generic and boring however WoW seems to have a godo quest system especially with weeks long quests supposed to be available at release that it just may be worth it.

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    It's impossible to tell if they have a good quest system until you actually see it.  They could hype all they want about it, but it could turn out to be just as bad as SWG.  Beta, beta, beta

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Member UncommonPosts: 515

Magus you really need to read more about the game the dynamics set up for drop verse craft alone are the most balanced ideas ever in a MMO to date and let's face it Blizzard is one of the biggest game designers around as well. And I don't understand your statement of signing up anyhow if your not interested the game why would you sign up to beta it? The idea of being a good tester is not to get into a game to play it to see if you like it or not it's about actually working the game, trying to exploit it, finding bugs,glitch's etc.  Matter of fact I read a post you made in the forums about the game wish and I apologize if I am wrong but it seems the post here and the wish post are contradictions. Maybe you just didn't explain yourself well enough in this post and I could be reading into wrong as well if so my apologies. 8)

I have tested many games over the last 10 years and I can say that I am sick of seeing ppl with this mindset getting into beta's they don't help them to release a quality product not that I am saying this is your mindset of course but it tends to lead me to believe that it might be by the statement you made is all. If you do get selected as a tester I hope you and everyone else that does get in helps to make the game one of the best releases to date. We have been hammered with crap pitiful releases for too long, unfinished and rushed games and I personally would put my money on Blizzard more than anyone else running right now except for maybe Lineage 2.

Through your fear I am reborn. My hand of grief can't be ignored. You know my name.... yes you know who I am. Frustrating turmoil again and again. I am the spike that drives through your hand. for i am eternal battering ram!
    Zakk Wylde

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb   

• SutexSutex Member UncommonPosts: 150

Well i for one am totaly looking forward to this game. Just let beta begin already....not long now.

• GervinGervin Member Posts: 159
    It's funny how "Sutex" even asks whether or not you will sign up for the WoW beta testing....COURSE WE WILL!!!!!....it should be the most anticipated game of the year.....man I for one am DYING for it to come out already....well, atleast they have sign ups for the beta running already...image