Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one here of mounts for Knight Online? Any beta testers see anything?

DukaseenDukaseen Member Posts: 33

Hey, just looking around and seeing if anyone has seen or heard anything about mounts for Knight Online?

-Dukaseen-

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

At the moment 99.9% sure there are no mounts. As for future updates involving mounts...only the dev's know image

Achiever 86% Killer 80% Socializer 20% Explorer 13%

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• StijunStijun Member Posts: 100
    meh I don't like mounts really they seem just a way to show off your wealth, I mean I have seen full scale guild battles in this allready they are flashy enough.

• DukaseenDukaseen Member Posts: 33

Thxs, damn i like mounts hehe, but uh you ve already seen full scale guild battles? when and how?

-Dukaseen-

• StijunStijun Member Posts: 100

Been playing the chinese beta for around 11 months now. Can anyone tell me if the english server has the portal network up yet?

Btw the guild battles are amazing as you will see good thing iswhen youi die you spawn right next to the battle feild in most cases also it is often done in waves, your guild leader yells for you to charge you charge in all attack once than retreat they take ages but it's realy fun.

• DukaseenDukaseen Member Posts: 33

Thxs Stijun, thats amazing to here = ], i cant wait.

-Dukaseen-