Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A picture says more than words.

2»

Comments

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

Originally posted by Elikal
    I work as a drawer for money, but still this age old word, that a picture says more than words is the biggest humbug ever. Pictures themselves say all and nothing.

make up your mind.

Think of DnL what you want, but those are just repeating stereotypes, requoting what others said.

ummm yeh, that was the point.

It's cheap. People can very easily manipulated with pictures.

Manipulate with pics huh? Umm, okies , so a pic of the truth of the situation is different than some jacked up screenshots of a situation right? All of those "bad" things in the pic here are the truth. Those were actual post threads. Pictures slapped up as true screenshots from DNL were jacked up. Yeha, I can see where manipulation occured.

The big step the modern age has above Middle Ages is, that we know to distrust what is "apparently so" by merely looking at it.

Somewhat. Religion will beg to differ here. Lotsa ppl believe in lotsa things they cant see. (like a GOOD DNL besides others)

It is "obvious" to the eyes that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, but in reality this doesn't happen, but earth rotates instead. All things need examination, statistic validity and thourough testing.

WOOT! You hit it there. The players EXAMINED the game. The STATISTIC VALIDITY stands as that pic shows. TESTING was never done evidenced by the actual SEEING of the game play ourselves.

Pictures say nothing.

Tell that to Blacksac.

• ArandurArandur Member Posts: 7

Pictures themselves say all and nothing. Think of DnL what you want, but those are just repeating stereotypes, requoting what others said. It's cheap. People can very easily manipulated with pictures. The big step the modern age has above Middle Ages is, that we know to distrust what is "apparently so" by merely looking at it. It is "obvious" to the eyes that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, but in reality this doesn't happen, but earth rotates instead. All things need examination, statistic validity and thourough testing. Pictures say nothing.

I must agree with this post, some of the quotes are just problems that the user can solve using a command ingame and others aren't problems of the game.

In the image we can see quotes posted before the release to third day of the game and you know, there are more normal posts or love posts of people playing than one in three days ;).

The image was created by a hater of DnL, then its normal that try to manipulate pasting lots of hate posts (and normal posts too, with problems) with one good post in the middle.

• SassiassismeSassiassisme Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by Arandur

I must agree with this post, some of the quotes are just problems that the user can solve using a command ingame and others aren't problems of the game.
    That was the point Sherlock, "problems" -- whether he could solve it with a command or not and what and who was there to help the player? There is/was no command list.  This was termed a "flawless" launch by the CEO (only later did I find out only 100 max players were allowed in)

In the image we can see quotes posted before the release to third day of the game and you know, there are more normal posts or love posts of people playing than one in three days ;).

Wheres the dates to confirm the quotes posted before the release? Oh , you checked the forum? perhaps then the problems occurred while the pioneers were trying to download? Its quite obvious that some of the were actual posts of the players who actually tried to get in the game, were in the game and had problems in the so-called flawless launch. I really really think you need to read the forums again and understand the time line a little better. Even I as a new player to the scene had to shift through the first 7 pages of the forum to find information out.99% of it was problem threads.

The image was created by a hater of DnL, then its normal that try to manipulate pasting lots of hate posts (and normal posts too, with problems) with one good post in the middle.

You truly dont understand that picture do you? The one in the middle was the reason for allllllllllll the ones behind it. I would suggest perhaps a session in comprehension might do you some good. I can see, as a new member here, already that these people are the gullible followers of the GOD DNL.

Now I see what the hatebois mean. What a ridiculous defense.

• ArandurArandur Member Posts: 7

Its necessary to flame me? o_O.

If you don't like the game don't play it, thats all.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    You totally do not understand my point. I agree with the OP that DnL is trash. At least for now. But I do not believe in the methods of propaganda and cheap tricks. I believe in explanations, in detailed, objective reports. It's like with Michael Moore, he may be right about a lot of things, but the way he does it is manipulative propaganda. The goal never justifies unproper methods.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• KorhonKorhon Member Posts: 2
    Lol. Nice screen! 

• Booma2xsBooma2xs Member Posts: 2

unbelievable that thise game has been released. there are so many games that are for free an much better than this crap...

Call me a hater an i call you a dreamer wake up man,dark an light is crap.

Originally posted by Arandur

Its necessary to flame me? o_O.
    If you don't like the game don't play it, thats all.

and if you dont like the inspired pic dont look at it. You flamed the pic.

You totally do not understand my point. I agree with the OP that DnL is trash. At least for now. But I do not believe in the methods of propaganda and cheap tricks. I believe in explanations, in detailed, objective reports. It's like with Michael Moore, he may be right about a lot of things, but the way he does it is manipulative propaganda. The goal never justifies unproper methods.

I do believe that the pic is question was more on tongue-in-cheek method than anything close to manipulations. You want manipulations, go to DNL. Just by looking at the responses to this pic, the original poster has more than made her point.
  • SukodSukod Member Posts: 2

Very nice pic

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

Thats right! LIke a big pizza pie! All the ingredients and one HUGE salami right on top, in the middle for all to enjoy!

Again, amazing Virtuella!!

• LOL They even tried to discredit their own dnl postings!!! OMG! This is just ttoooo toooooo ...surreal man.
  • TamValonTamValon Member Posts: 37
    It would appear so. Just sitting back watching Blacksac bump his own posts is fascinating to me. 

• ZorbaneZorbane Member UncommonPosts: 529

Originally posted by Booma2xs
    Call me a hater an i call you a dreamer wake up man,dark an light is crap.

hey that's a good quote