Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INcomplete Release

CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604
Soooooo according to reports, reading through the main DNL boards, reading thru these posts here and a couple of phone calls , it would appear that the Pioneers did indeed get screwed. That the game is not 70% complete but 70% unfinished. Nothing that was stated would be at launch is there. Even the Pioneer goodies are delayed for '2 day head start". Pay for a game, go through the download, graphics headaches and find out what> There is still nothing to do cuz nothing works, nothing is in and there is nothing for the Pioneers to do.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAA

Sorry DNL but...ahem....TOLD YA!!!!

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

Comments

• jarger22jarger22 Member Posts: 43
    You can also add in the not done yet list the translation into english, i dread to see what the other languages got transated into from french. Really is it so hard to hire a person who speaks fluent english and french to convert names and titles and skills.....

• AlouisiousAlouisious Member Posts: 201
    Still waiting to see the 500+ quests.
    Most of the things they promised are not in yet or if they are they arent working for you to start doing things you were promised you would be able to at launch.
    To come off and say that this isnt really the real launch is totally bogus. These two days before the griffons were actually the days in which the pioneers were used as guinea pigs, nothing more. TO say we will get our things "two days before the rest of the players" then turn around and say for two days you can be bored out of your skull, then we will give you your stuff when the others come on. Where is the "head start" if nothing is there and nothing works? Total frickin bs.

• DrachonisDrachonis Member Posts: 183
    Wow I am glad I figured out this game was crap... oh about a year ago ^^ 

• PhifePhife Member Posts: 229

Originally posted by Drachonis
    Wow I am glad I figured out this game was crap... oh about a year ago ^^ 

Best post I ever read.  Srsly, kudos.

• Originally posted by Cholayna

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAA

Sorry DNL but...ahem....TOLD YA!!!!

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

Ahhh CHO! You said it first????? Damn you didnt tell me!!! but i got to do this:

me too!

TOLD YA!!!!

• KilimKilim Member Posts: 546

Originally posted by thePREdiger
    their last-minute code thing didn't go well - from what I heard from friends almost nothing really works
    correctly and they do database rollbacks to fix bugs and glitches.

Downloading the client to test that myself atm.

Ya I had to test things out myself.

This was my list of things to test:

My Refunded Pioneer Account's ability to login to D&L = Confirmed
    Combat System similar to SoG = Confirmed
    UI Clunky and dated = Confirmed
    Everything else I have posted about in the past = Confirmed