Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Helping getting client

Hey guys.  If anyone can help me here I would really appreciate it.  I recieved a 14 day trial for Lineage II when I bought GW Factions.  But I cannot seem to get ahold of the client.  I have tried the website a bazillion time but I keep getting "too many users" time outs.  I really want to try Lineage II but I can't seem to find an alternate source to download the client.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  I hope the only option isn't spamming the page till it lets me in.

Comments

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539

I also got the trial from GWF and it took me a while to get the server from the website, all i did was alternate between left clicking it and right click and "open in new window" eventually I got it. I'm sure there is probably and easier way but if someone doesn't post it you might be stuck with spamming the page.

By the way, it was worth it, I love this game now and I don't regret the time it took getting the download not to mention the 3 hours it took to actually get the thing. Do not get discouraged it's well worth the wait!

• damn......alrighty then.          

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464
    Fileplanet has the c4 client for free download.

Current Games:

• yeah I pulled it down but got errors when I tried to extract it...maybe I will try that again since i have had issues with Fileplanet dl's in the past.   

edit**  got it to work using a diffrent program to extract the file.     

• AdbadAdbad Member Posts: 6

Anyone by any chance got 1 of these 14 day trials for Lineage 2 lying around spare ?   been interested in L2 for a while.

Glad to here you got it working though