Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If anyone has been wondering about AC1

kahnzkahnz Member Posts: 244

It is very easy to get your old accounts back if you never migrated from Zone to Turbine billing.  You need to send a billing question through Turbine's tech support page.  Tell them you want to try the game again. Give them your old Zone name, a character name (spelling, cap, and punc have to be exact) and the server that char was on.  Turbine makes no guarantees about being able to get the account back, but i got both of mine activated within 24 hours. Oh yeah, and I got the first month free (DM, not ToD), you can upgrade to ToD with a link they give in the email.  Officially, Turbine has shut down account migration (that's why there is no guarantee), but they were very friendly and helpful with me.

Also, the skill respec quest has been changed so you may repeat it 9 times with no timer, then like 4 more times with a 2 week timer and the rest on a one month timer.  The game has changed alot, so you'll prolly wanna change your template, but it's easy to do.

I have seen several posters mention that they had trouble getting old accounts back. Maybe that will help.