Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dreamlords - Admitting 500 Into Alpha

theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

For anyone that doesnt know yet, Dreamlords is admitting 500 more players into their alpha.

For anyone who hasnt seen dreamlords yet, check it out. The game looks very interesting, and I can't wait to get some testing in on it. Read the FAQ here to see what it's all about.

Any fanboys feel free to frantically post in this thread ::::18::

Comments

• Eva-01Eva-01 Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Looks like dungeon siege
  • MiNaAuMiNaAu Member Posts: 382
    I got a beta invite yesterday! The games quite confusing though because the guide isn't complete yet and everything is still muddled because its in the alpha stage
  • dradruledradrule Member Posts: 15
    this game is gay just got key tried deleted 5 minutes:(
  • theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by dradrule
    this game is gay just got key tried deleted 5 minutes:(

obviously you are not intelligent enough to play a strategy game, but whatever...

Originally posted by MiNaAu
    I got a beta invite yesterday! The games quite confusing though because the guide isn't complete yet and everything is still muddled because its in the alpha stage

If you need any help I am in the Alpha, we can chat on some kind of medium and I can give you a hand.

It is a strategy game along the lines of a browser based strategy mixed with an RTS.

Again, if you need any help message me on some kind of medium. I am more than willing to help if you want to try to learn it.