Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delay on Release

CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

30 minutes .........

Comments

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863
    What do you mean Ayna? 

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

Simple that Thornn, Per IRC, and the now posted News -- there is a 30 min delay in the release download portion (or the patcher for the already downloaded stress test- same thing)

EDIT:3 hr 27 mins now - still not ready.

LOL Now alllll those lucky ppl that have already downloaded the Stress Test version are being told nope, sorry, you gotta download the full client now. LOLOLOOLOLOL

Originally posted by Cholayna
    LOL Now alllll those lucky ppl that have already downloaded the Stress Test version are being told nope, sorry, you gotta download the full client now. LOLOLOOLOLOL

lol wow...Thats gotta suck hardcore...

And to think I was upset that my paycheck still didnt go through yet after depositing it earlier today lol.. As soon as my money went though I was going to purchase the game.. Now,is this 80 minute delay because of numerous ppl trying to download the client at once? Or is this delay applied to EVERYONE trying to download the client?

Rallithon Oakthornn

applied to everyone. ITs not up yet, or wasnt last time i looked, havent checked in a few.
  • KraptorKraptor Member Posts: 359

Originally posted by oakthornn

lol wow...Thats gotta suck hardcore...

And to think I was upset that my paycheck still didnt go through yet after depositing it earlier today lol.. As soon as my money went though I was going to purchase the game.. Now,is this 80 minute delay because of numerous ppl trying to download the client at once? Or is this delay applied to EVERYONE trying to download the client?

Dont buy this game!!
    hmmm cool lol  <------------------------much sarcasm

Rallithon Oakthornn

• virtuellavirtuella Member UncommonPosts: 699

30 minutes .........

And they keep moving it 30 minutes.
    30 minutes.
    30 minutes more.
    They don't have a clue what they are doing.
    Might as well bury this game and let it rest in peace.

3 1/2 hours later..........any bets yet?
  • ZorbaneZorbane Member UncommonPosts: 529
    "new" deadline, 20minutes from now
  • AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    I remember having to play this waiting game when I followed and reported on the game. I'm done, good luck to anybody foolish to follow my footsteps.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

If things don't change by 10:10pm est tonight,I'll just wait until tomorrow to download the client.. It really doesn't matter to me since I won't be able to play  it until June 5th...  Unless we get another delay rofl

Rallithon Oakthornn

woooot! bout time

Rallithon Oakthornn

Originally posted by oakthornn
    woooot! bout time

hehe its great timing for me because I've got to go to work soon and when I get back in about 8 hours people will have dl'd the client and have the first reports on DnL