Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eve subcription

mastenmasten Member Posts: 2

hi

ive just got eve with a cd-gamer mag. It says in the read me file my card wont be charged until after 30 days.

So if I decide I dont like the game can I cancel before the 30 days.

thanks

Masten 

Comments

• dauridauri Member Posts: 4

Yes, u can cancel the game within the first 30 days without become charged.

cu

Dauri

• LanMarkxLanMarkx Member Posts: 3

yep, just log into the account section of the eve-online website and you can cancel your accout.

But if you really want to cancel your account, be nice to a n00b and give him/her your isk/items. Make somebody's day. :) Its a tough game to get 'started' in, not to mention figure out whats going on.

• cheebacheeba Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Yep you can.  But you wont want to leave this game.  Just give it some time and I promise you wont be disappointed.  Also making friends or joining a corporation is the way to go.  Contact Cheeba if you have any questions.

---------------
    Tested over a 115+ games since 1997.

Currently Playing:

Played(Retired): AOL NWN(91-95), UO, EQ1/2, DAoC, CoX, Lineage1/2, SWG(Pre CU/NGE), Planetside, Anarchy Online, FFXI, AC, Vanguard, D&D, AoC, DCUO, Rift, Eve, others

• wjdfwjdf Member Posts: 5
    Definitely want to join a corp after a week or so. EVE is TONS more fun when you are playing in a corp with lots of friendly people.

*DreamSales* Come check out channel DreamSales for all your manufacturing needs. The best part is that we sell under the market by keeping low or no inventory. **Message applies only to EVE Online Players.

• mastenmasten Member Posts: 2

right chaps,

thanks, might be seeing yous soon

Masten