Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RUUN RUUUN RUUN SOE IS COMING LETS GET OUT THIS HELL

Run for your lifes run aghhhh.they got me at swg. but I refuse to clone here I ll remain dead for them

Nihooaaa

Comments

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Let me point you towards the official we're angry at SOE thread: http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/79044

Because this thread serves no other purpose than to well...Say you're angry at SOE, it's now being locked. Feel free to post in the link I provided - Or take a look at the sticky(which is what the link is) on this message board.

So you don't need to ask why, and wait for a response - The reason why we do this is to keep the simplistic "we're angry at SOE" threads to a minimum to help keep things clean.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

This discussion has been closed.