Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your my only hope LOTR

2»

Comments

• frost1977frost1977 Member Posts: 4
    i have great hope for this as well as star trek online, and with STol there is potention for exspansion to other factions, klingon, romulain etc.
  • elitwebbelitwebb Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by markmcab
    Well there's one MMO that I'll surely be keeping an eye for and that's "Warhammer Online". Sigmar!

It's already been released, it is called World of Warcraft.
  • linuxgamerlinuxgamer Member Posts: 126
    LOTR = DDO
    DDO has already failed. Save your money for Warhammer Online.

• SycondamanSycondaman Member Posts: 262
    Did someone say there was going to be a Harry Potter MMO? LOL.  that'd be hilarious but it could be fun.

• rp2006rp2006 Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by linuxgamer
    LOTR = DDO
    DDO has already failed. Save your money for Warhammer Online.

I really disagree with you on that one.

I think the games are very, very different, but me and you will have to play it to be sure

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

LOTR will be the same garbage as DDO,i dont like $oe for what they did with SWG but im more willin to put money on them than on turbine which ruined DDO right from the start and will also ruin LOTR:O.

Vanguard seems to be promising ill just try it out, AoC has nothing to do with WoW, also a game im looking forward to, darkfall seems to have alot of activity lately lets see what it turns out to be might not be the vaporware every1 claims.

fallen earth,star trek are off my list from the start cause i just dont like the genre.

warhammer: is just too early to talk about this game, ill wait a few months and wait for more info about it maybe some gameplay videos.

• wyzwunwyzwun Member Posts: 328

Originally posted by rav3n2

LOTR will be the same garbage as DDO,i dont like $oe for what they did with SWG but im more willin to put money on them than on turbine which ruined DDO right from the start and will also ruin LOTR:O.
    Vanguard seems to be promising ill just try it out, AoC has nothing to do with WoW, also a game im looking forward to, darkfall seems to have alot of activity lately lets see what it turns out to be might not be the vaporware every1 claims.
    fallen earth,star trek are off my list from the start cause i just dont like the genre.
    warhammer: is just too early to talk about this game, ill wait a few months and wait for more info about it maybe some gameplay videos.

lol. funny. maybe the only really good game coming out of this genre and you dont mention... Tabula Rasa

Rites of the Four Horsemen
    http://www.rotfh.com

• NoceboNocebo Member Posts: 2

I'm with admriker444 on hating SOE.  Horrendously bad customer service in swg, followed up with eq2.  I probably don't even need to go into the development issues of swg and eq2

I remember once upon a time I loved sony.  They made high-quality electronics that lasted forever.  Most of their stuff is still pretty good, but the company is obsessed with limited what you can do with their products.  Hell, they installed rootkits on people's computers to prevent mp3's being made of some cd.  They just seem hellbent on destroying relationships with customers.  The company is very out-of-touch.  I hear they recently brought in a new ceo who is making some drastic changes to bring sony back into the black.  This company has done enough underhanded things to make me extremely wary of them, and it seems enough ppl have this same opinion that sony isn't profitable.  I no longer own any sony electronics, and I most assuredly will not play an SOE game.

And since my post is extremely offtopic as it is

I'm totally going to own a Wii.  Burn in hell sony...burn in hell.