Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will be this game released?

Someone know when will be this game released? and what mean Q4?

Comments

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

Q4 is the 4th quarter of the year Oct-Dec.  Hopefully they release it when it's ready though because they haven't even started beta yet.

• BountyGregBountyGreg Member Posts: 37
    Well, from what I see in the videos, the game is pretty far in development, I hope they'll release it this year tho, Im kinda bored with the MMOs on the market right now

• cheggelundcheggelund Member UncommonPosts: 91

AoC is a showcase game for Windows Vista. I think Vista is being launched in Januray '07, so I would think that AoC needs to be ready by that time at the latest.

-Cheggelund

• Fenrir767Fenrir767 Member Posts: 595
    I think they will be starting beta probably pretty soon and we'll see age of Conan around Sept or November

Originally posted by Fenrir767
    I think they will be starting beta probably pretty soon and we'll see age of Conan around Sept or November

Funcom stated that the beta start early summer 2006. By Norwegian standards (where Funcom is located) that is probably the middle of June.

-Cheggelund

• RadiotreeRadiotree Member Posts: 81

Funcom stated that the beta start early summer 2006. By Norwegian standards (where Funcom is located) that is probably the middle of June.

-Cheggelund

Haha!  I never thought of that. 

This game does look great considering it has't even started beta yet.  I may have a different view than many of what beta should be.  I think when beta is started, the game should be very close to finished.  Beta should be used to work out the problems that arise with the network, servers, connection, etc...  And it shouldn't last very long.  I hope this is what they're doing with AoC. 

I know that isn't how most companies do it, but a man can dream cant he? 

• KorecKorec Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Im gona guess November for release.  Probably right after thanksgiving when the big christmas sale rush goes down.  

• KlemenKlemen Member Posts: 9
    Will this game come on market at the same time in EU like in USA?

I don't think we should expect this game anytime prior to Christmas 2006. Even that will be a tough date to meet IMHO.

Funcom has yet to release the launch plans for AoC, but with Funcom being a Norwegian company I would think that they might release AoC in both the US an EU at the same time. Funcom also signed a deal with Softwrap, which is a company that offers 'downloadable' versions of games, so maybe AoC will be available for electronic purchase as well.

-Cheggelund

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348
    Hopefully late November, early December. I'm getting Neverwinter Nights 2 in September and if it comes out then.. I wont EVER step away from my computer :p