Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official "We're Angry at SOE" thread

Comments

• ElleffgeeElleffgee Member Posts: 2

Hello:

I saw the topic of this thread was the Official "We're Angry at SoE" thread, so I couldn't help but mention my own website, which is very much about this topic.  http://www.eq2flames.com/

Thank you

www.eq2flames.com

• ginfress01ginfress01 Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by PlanoMM

Originally posted by lillin

Eq2 forums is a nice play ground for this.  See in eq2 they promote a " positive " atmosphere for thier forum community.  What this entails to though is this, if you are speaking out about the game that a a few "opinionated" people disagree with and give thier opinion in a thread that has little to do with thier thread this starts a ruckus.  THis goes against the positive atmosphere becuase some one gave thier opinion.
    so.....it goes against the positive atmosphere of the forums to voice an opinion?  and having a forum entitled, "The Official "We're Angry at SOE" thread" is......positive?  and starting the thread with the intent and purpose of railing on, and running down SOE and their business practices is.....a positive atmosphere?
    I bet the poster ment the official forums of eq2. MMORPG.com provided a thread which let people say what they hate about SoE. Thats impossible on the official forums since the rabid soe community and their nazi moderators ban anyone who goes against them.
    Good real life example ......... people are discussing ways to improve the limited solo gameplay in eq2.  Basically think of ways to improve the game, well some of the eq purist come in the thread, give thier OPINION and start to derail the thread of its original topic.  People in this thread now have to wade through many post they dont even want to read just to see the ones about the threads topic.  By post page 26 people give up picking through it.
    actually, not to derail the topic here, lol, but ur the only one that had a problem with any of what i said, in fact, the only other response to me posts was "Cheers to you Plano. Your post was excellent." posted by imfereal.  so it kinda seems like ur the only one upset about me OPINION.
    You are derailing this thread. Please post the positive comment in the happy thread, your not wanted here.
    Know what a hollow review is?  It is a review of a product after only reviewing it a short time.  Most of you gamer magazines do this becuase they have so many games to review.  So why did i push your 6 hours and ten minutes?  Becuase you gave a hollow review ................ a game is designed to hook someone in, in the first 30 minutes, its gonna show the flash and the glam ......... however this will fade over time.  I could not play a game for 6 hours and speak so highly of it with thinking i would be taken seriously by serious people.  A hollow review is another way to hook people in a 30 minute period, marketing loop hole if you will.  Using laziness to help the cuase if you like simple black and white explanation.
    i agree with u here, and now i understand y u rode the 6 hr bus so long now.  ur right, if i had given a review after only 6 hrs of play, it would have to have been an hollow review.  but if u will reread me previous posts, u will notice that i didnt review anything.  i simply stated that i enjoyed the game, i am allowed to make a post saying that i liked a game, arent i?  also, u proved me own point here too, ur right, the first 30 mins of any and all games is designed to b the hook.  so what does it say about a game, if i cant even stomach more than 10 mins of it?  and note plz, that i pointed out that i played for 6 hrs STRAIGHT.  i dont play games for 6 hrs straight.  even tried and true games like FFXI, DOAC, EVE, Hero, KO, AO, UO, RYL, RF online, WOW, or even DDO could not hold me attention for that long at one time.  side note, i played FFXI for 2 yrs, DDO i still play on a reg. basis, EVE ive played for 1 yr, Hero since open beta, KO since open beta, and RYL for 6 months.  so these r games that i enjoyed playing for a long period of time, with the exception of UO, AO, DOAC, SWG, WOW, and RF Online.  i do have a pretty good idea of what i like in a game, and can usually identify it quickly.
    I played eq2 from the start until a few months ago. Fully decked with raid gear, bearing to relearn the game twice (one combat revamp and one tradeskill revamp) and just had enough. I simply sold my account to get my money back from the game. SOE destroyed my game (like they did with swg).
    Well you dont like what people are sayin in this thread.  So you felt compelled to offer your point of view in thier thread topic?  Heres an idea go start up a I love sony thread and go praise them there.  Then people who want to praise eq2 know where to go to worship with other followers.
    i never said i didnt like what ppl r saying in this thread, i dont really care what ppl r saying in this thread, ppl can and will say whatever they feel like saying.  and u know what, thats cool with me.  thats y its here, to voice opinions.  u dont have to agree with me, i dont have to agree with u, and u can say whatever u want about it.  btw, im not a SOE worshipper or whatever, lol, i just look at it like an adult and realize that they (like any1 of us, if we were in their shoes) r in it for the money.  they make and produce games (good ones and crappy ones), with one goal in mind, to make money.  y would i hate them for that, when thats what id do if i were them.
    Yup they are in for the money. Its so deep that they dont mind rebuilding their games every few months willingly and knowing they will loose CURRENT playing customers but dont care since they will rather attract NEW customers. Its the money indeed, they havent got a clue of any moral towards their current paying customers. You know the ones that helped eq2 after a shitty start.
    You mention that not all people here are "lobbiest" for thier said beliefs.  But i must ask one question first, how come anything negative about a game is presumed slanderous and untrue, while false hype of game is seen as ok? Anyway, not all may be lobbiest, but maybe they are .......... not everyone knows how to express thier views in ways that are accepted in standard ways, a culture shock if you will.  Some one that says "SOE sucks" while not giving an explanation, i get the idea they dont like soe.  Though someone that says, "EQ2 Rocks, go by it" is seen as ok?  Is our consumerism so bad that as long as someone says buy a product then they are automatically the good guy over someone who says not to?  Both have not stated facts, just opinions with out argument supporting thier beliefs.  Funny how one is evil and one is viewed as an angel though.
    may i point out that any1 that points out good points of a game or publisher is called a fanboi and often flamed to no end for their beliefs about a given game.  couldnt it also b argued that "fanbois" r also lobbiest?  u said that some1 saying "SOE sucks" is seen as slanderous and treated badly by the community, but try this experiment for me, go into a forum about EQ2 and start a thread entitled, "Eq2 Rocks, go buy it," and see what happens, lol, if u think "haters" r mistreated.
    Successful MMO's.  What makes them successful?  Is population the successful mark? Is how many bought the product the successful mark?  Is people still in the same game for 8 years the succesful mark?  There are many ways to judge success in the game industry.  The problem is that the industry is new, therefore the baisis of measure to judge success is not availible.  EQ1 did great back when it started ......... well WoW did what 6 times greater a few years later?  SO to that logic WoW greater than eq1?  Well wow is more user friendly ........ well sure lets put it the politically incorrect way and say its made for any moron to be able to play.  So is this game a successful game?  Sure if you look at money coming in .......... but what about fun factor?  Well game X was totally fun to its 10000 players but its not successful becuase hey WoW is easy to use and has 6 million subs now. 
    not going to get into this with u, cause i agree with most of what u say here.  but i will say this, there is enough of a market now to measure the success of a given MMO.  EQ1 is unargueably a great success.   WOW is unargueably successfull.  FFXI is undeniably a huge success.  these games will b around for a long time to come, there r more, but u get the point, im sure.
    Yup eq2 is so succesful that they had to merge their servers. SoE might have a lot of games but all in all they dont stand a chance compared to korean companies and Blizzard. They lost bigtime so now they try it on the console market because they know thats one of their last hopes. They were so desperate they brought Vanguard into their package. They knew many raiders would jump out of eq2 into Vanguard.  Which ment i lost my interest in that game too, but its ok i got a nice sum of money for that beta account.
    Well now some may say eq2 falls in this underdog bracket which to some it does.  But many forget about 20 servers being merged, also forget about 2/3's of its population disapearing.  So while eq2 may be successful in being fun for some ........... it lost 2/3's of that total some.  So how do we judge if that is successful?  What to we have to base comparisons from, how many previous mmo's of this genre and or playstyle can we compare to check if this is the norm?  THis is what i mean by the field being too young.
    i dont know anything about the 20 server thing, sounds bad.  dont know anything about the 2/3's fo the pop. that disappeared.  all i do know about EQ2 is that i enjoy it, so for me it is a success.  globally, id say that since it is still bringing in new blood and adding new expansions its prolly in its prime.  whether or not it will have the staying power, only time will tell.
    Ill stop here for now
    again, most of ur points on EQ2 and different things like that i find insightful.  i dont disagree with most of what u have to say, but u seem to have a problem with me and me posts, i dont understand y, but u r entitled to ur opinions.  and i thank u for ur feedback and for reading mine.

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

ur prolly right about the official forums, and i dont have a prob. with ppl voicing y they hate Sony.

i created the happy thread, there wasnt a happy thread b4 i made one.  and u and lillian r the only ppl that had a prob with me post, oO and me original post was on topic, the flaming that followed is what derailed the topic.
    im sry for ur pisspoor experience with SOE.  btw, this thread has been dead for a while.  and while i dont have a prob. with u voicing ur opinion on the "topic", seems as if u were more likely trying to incite more trouble, when it should b quite obvious that its over, and were over it.

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

I played EQ2 when it first came out and found it rather bland.  Pretty to look at but taking 20 mins to run to one side of a zone, kill 5 mobs and then run back got boring quick.  So I cancelled.  Several months later I got an email for a 7 day free trial to see all the changes and improvements.  Well heck, I can afford free so I gave them another chance.

I'll be damned I had fun!  So I subscribed for a month.  But.... <evil drum music>... the Combat Upgrade hit and I cancelled next day and never looked back.

SOE seems to take something good and finds ways to bork it up.  They "balanced" the classes in EQ1 then had to "reenvision" them back.  Took SWG and bludgeoned it with the nerf bat til it was a gooey mess on the floor.  Made a very half a**ed attempt at pvp in EQ2, even when they said at release EQ2 wouldn't be a pvp game!

Not to mention the absolutely horrid customer service they have.  If I have a problem in any NC Soft game I get a reply no more than 24 hours later.  When I played DAoC and had to petition someone got with me online usually in an hour or so, if not an email would be waiting for me.  Most of the time SOE tells me to call them on the phone but it's not even a toll free number!

I even remember a time in EQ1 I got a warning on my account when I wasn't even online.  Took 3 weeks before they realised (and admitted) that it was another character with a similar name!  image 

No SOE or EA games for me, I "dislike" both companies quite a bit. 

• JokqueJokque Member Posts: 2

PlanoMM

Its not about the SOE games not being immersive or not, its about SOE for years and years fucking over their customers

fucking up their games and making every single business decision into "how do we make the most money out of this?"

They very well know that the reason anyone endures through any of the fuck ups is because they are addicted to the game, and they take full advantage of this

This isnt an uncommon practice in mmo's but SOE is extreme at it, its as if the afforementioned sentence should have read "how do we make the most money out of this and at the same time runining the fun and game for our avid fans? its not like they will stop playing"

Did you know, froglocks were adverticed as an unlockable playable race at the launch of the game, requiring a server effort to unlock them. People never found them and SOE just kept saying they needed to figure out how to unlock them themselves, SOE wouldnt help

Then suddenly almost 2 YEARS later they suddenly admit that froglocks were never even in the game, the screenshots of them were rendered, etc

How the fuck can you do that to people ?

Oh and your issue about "no one but you has commented on my post, except 1 other who actually praised it"

Most people cant be arsed to get into verbal pissing contests on the forums every time they read a forum post

People like you and your adversary up there are perfext examples of annoying forum posters, you keep posting rebuttal after rebuttal and always find something to nitpick at in the other ones made points, as to discredit them for "epeen growth" in that particular paragraph

No offense meant

edit: if SOE is so great, why do you think theres several web sites entirely dedicated to flaming/venting/ranting about SOE and their games ?

Sure, theres whining in all MMOs, but at least on for example WoW forums you CAN actually post negative threads

ur prolly right about the official forums, and i dont have a prob. with ppl voicing y they hate Sony.

i created the happy thread, there wasnt a happy thread b4 i made one.  and u and lillian r the only ppl that had a prob with me post, oO and me original post was on topic, the flaming that followed is what derailed the topic.

im sry for ur pisspoor experience with SOE.  btw, this thread has been dead for a while.  and while i dont have a prob. with u voicing ur opinion on the "topic", seems as if u were more likely trying to incite more trouble, when it should b quite obvious that its over, and were over it.
    *sigh, threads dead, every1 is over it, and u obviously didnt read 75% of the posts in this thread anyway.  so i just copied and pasted me previous answer to the last troller cause it still applies here.
    Most people cant be arsed to get into verbal pissing contests on the forums every time they read a forum post
    really?  then y r u "being arsed" into it?  i certainly didnt "arse" u into it.  threads been dead for wks.
    u know ppl usually form prejudgices on some1 by reading their very first post.  urs isnt looking too good right about now.

• JokqueJokque Member Posts: 2

really?  then y r u "being arsed" into it?  i certainly didnt "arse" u into it.  threads been dead for wks.

thanks for proving my point

this nitpicking is exactly what im talking about

Thanks for also not quoting me on the nitpicking part i mentioned in my post :)

As for it being my first post, who cares

As for the thread being old, who cares, it has spanned over the course of 5 months anyways

Originally posted by Jokque

thanks for proving my point

this nitpicking is exactly what im talking about

Thanks for also not quoting me on the nitpicking part i mentioned in my post :)

As for it being my first post, who cares

As for the thread being old, who cares, it has spanned over the course of 5 months anyways

*sigh deeply

kk, w/e jok.  very productive positive post u got there.  feel better.

point of refer. tho, u came in to this thread and called me out with ur very first post, having nothing to say about the topic at hand, only to tell me off and "prove" me wrong.  so.....whos nitpicking?

Oo and "no offense" lol.

• Tutu2Tutu2 Member UncommonPosts: 572

I'm glad I have NWN2 to get rid of the shitty taste of EQ2 and SOE out of my mouth.

• VyrolakosVyrolakos Member Posts: 143

Originally posted by Tutu2
     I'm glad I have NWN2 to get rid of the shitty taste of EQ2 and SOE out of my mouth.

Crikey!

You can get NeverWinter Nights 2 to run smoothly enough to actually enjoy it?!?

I have a 3GB P4 with 1.5 GB of RAM and a 256 MB Graphics card, and STILL have problems with it running smoothly!

Getting back on topic...

Having just 'discovered' EQ2. I don't hate $OE ... yet.

Although the day is still young. image

Currently playing: Vanguard: SOH

dont read some of these forums then, some of the haters are recruiting haters.  so beware.

• chansschanss Member Posts: 26
    What  IS soe ????

Originally posted by chanss
    What  IS soe ????

lol, best post yet.

Originally posted by Vyrolakos

Crikey!

I have a 3GB P4 with 1.5 GB of RAM and a 256 MB Graphics card, and STILL have problems with it running smoothly!

Getting back on topic...

NWN2 runs like crap with shadows on on my comp. Without shadows  it runs fine. Try doing it that. Yeah its still buggy and needs alot of polish definately. Ugh too bad NWN2's ending is awful, but the rest of the game's great. Great character interaction and stuff.

dont read some of these forums then, some of the haters are recruiting haters.  so beware.

Ever remember the time SOE **outright** lied about Frogloks being in game to unlock? They even released pictures, saying they were in, when they definately were not. People were waste their time trying to unlock something that wasn't even there. Later they admitted they lied. Or the fact that SOE fired their art team and now has only one person on it now? One friggin person. Explains a whole lot why EQ2's armors are the worst in any MMORPG. Let's not forget their poor communication to customers.

Crikey!

Getting back on topic...

NWN2 runs like crap with shadows on on my comp. Without shadows  it runs fine. Try doing it that. Yeah its still buggy and needs alot of polish definately. Ugh too bad NWN2's ending is awful, but the rest of the game's great. Great character interaction and stuff.

Ever remember the time SOE **outright** lied about Frogloks being in game to unlock? They even released pictures, saying they were in, when they definately were not. People were waste their time trying to unlock something that wasn't even there. Later they admitted they lied. Or the fact that SOE fired their art team and now has only one person on it now? One friggin person. Explains a whole lot why EQ2's armors are the worst in any MMORPG. Let's not forget their poor communication to customers.

so Tutu2, you wouldnt recommend NWN2 then?  im curious about the game.

oO and i was just stating that some of the SOE haters are recruiting for members of the hate group, lol.

Crikey!

Getting back on topic...

so Tutu2, you wouldnt recommend NWN2 then?  im curious about the game.

oO and i was just stating that some of the SOE haters are recruiting for members of the hate group, lol.

It's worth buying, but not now too many bugs, a bit unpolished etc. It seems to crash on alot of people's comps. Probably better to wait about a month or so.
  • VyrolakosVyrolakos Member Posts: 143

I tried it (NWN2) with everything graphical switched to off or lowest setting. It Ran slow regardless of graphics setting. Weird, but true. image

Apparently (rumour has it), they are working on a patch to fix a known issue with NWN2 and slow running on 'non-high end' machines.

Basically, unless you have a high spec machine, you are royally screwed!

I loved NWN to bits (ESPECIALLY the online persistant worlds) so I had/have high hopes for NWN2. As soon as they patch the problem, I shall try running it again. Until then, my Chaotic Evil, Limited Edition box set just sits languishing on the shelf. image

In the meantime, I'm really enjoying EQ2 (Island Trial version, while the full version makes its way to me by flying postal Gryphon! image )

Oh, and getting back on topic...

All, and I do mean ALL big corporate entities are self serving. Their ONLY motivation is to get your money. If they can do this by just robbing you, they will. If they are forced to play by the rules and have to pretend to be nice to you, then they will.

Sony Online Entertaintment are absolutely no different from any other corporate entity.

The 'nice ones' are only being nice to lull you into a false sense of security.

It's much easier to mug you if you feel all relaxed and cosy ... image

Currently playing: Vanguard: SOH

• MomentumMomentum Member Posts: 2

I hate SOE cause, they are incapable of translating the game properly in european languages. It's a nightmare for over two years now. Also, there is no option to play EQ2 in english on european servers. You're constrained to play these horrible englisch/german mix...

That makes me sick!

• fawdownfawdown Member UncommonPosts: 186
    After looking at the WoW section and tons of new threads from people not having the best time, it is perhaps time to create one of these threads over there.  It would seem appropriate to balance things out.
  • poser002poser002 Member Posts: 19

I want to know really want is the point to this topic?  No matter what game u play or company u like there are always people that dont like it and will say something about it. 

SOE has its fans they have there enemys.  I have heard since the early days of EQ i hate SOE and they will never get a dollor for me.  Funny how u saw that 5 million times in a week and those same people that were screaming it were still playing there accounts.  SWG i heard this normaly daily from people.  Some of this people had 10 accounts and were still playing.

Why soe does not always have the smartest idea's or do the best thing for the game's no mater what u do when u change the game after it comes out it is going to take a beating since it is going to change something.  Also as players we cant see what the final idea for changes are.  We see the here and now we dont see 6 months from now how this blances here that unblance that will work them selfs out. 

Show a company that is perfect.  You wont find one.  Even wow is not perfect and u know something i think they should be so much more then perfect since they have 7 million accoutns making what some what 105 million a month befor pay outs.  Ok when ur making 105 million ur game should be so huge that as a player i never see the same stuff once.  They could hire some 1000 devs and mak huge world changes,  sh*t for 105 million a month they could have a single server world that was huge enough it should take u a year to go form one corner of the world to the other. 

But even wow has proms just becasue they have the numbers does not mean there perfect and god like.

There are some good points in the previous posts.  Here we have EQ2  that has constant updates and new content added, plus revamps, holiday events, and world events.  It comes down to having so much content being added that occasionally bugs are not discovered until it goes live.  It's so tragic and makes you want just start sniffling about it huh?  But look at the alternative.  With the carebear game, you get an expansion after almost 2.5 years and a new raid instance which is generally cut and paste from previous ones thrown in once in a while.  This is laughable coming from a game with millions of people playing.  It goes to show what kind of company Blizzard really is.  If the money is being thrown at them, who cares right? 

If you are capable of looking at things objectively, which none of us really are, including gaming magazines, and online gaming sites, you might see which one has the bigger commitment to fans and players without being caught up in the same tired argument of subscription numbers which are not accurate.
  • salansalan Member Posts: 18

i played eq,eqoa and eq2 and i must say i have always been disgusted by the way soe treat their customers... they accept your money and give you 0 service.... every expansion they release is unfinished and often released before they even fix the bugs in the last one...     long story short, i swore on my mothers grave to never give another penny to soe and now they are doing the distribution for vanguard..... damnit......  I HATE YOU SOE!!!   

sry mom .

I have never had a problem with SOE CS and I have used them a few times on each of 3 games.  In fact, for EQ2 they bent over backward to fix something for me, spending close to 2 hours on it.  I am not sure what you mean by unfinished, but I am happy that not all of the content in an expansion is unlocked at the beginning.  As for bugs and errors, show me one game that does not have them.  With EQ2, when they are discovered they are fixed usually very quickly.  For the most part they are minor bugs anyway, and nothing to sniff and moan over, or blow way out of proportion just to get a rise out of people.

My experience with other games has been worse.  I have tried to play D&D online, but the CS for Turbine seems to be non-existent.  Three requests in 2 weeks and no replies.  I am having trouble getting the trial to go, but I gave up because I don't want to try it that badly.

On a free trial of the carebear game, I reported someone for harassing an entire zone.  It was someone with the typical middle school attitude for that game talking graphically about sex with old ladies.  It was not fun  for the 20 or so ppl in there.  I was told by CS not to abuse the report feature.  Everyone that reported got the same message.  The stooge was at it 3 days in a row and no one could get it together to stop him.  Then my trial ended.

Overall SOE has a better track record than the leading competition.  Check out the better business bureau sometime.  The last I checked SOE had a D+ rating, where those who run carebearland had an F.

• salansalan Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by fawdown

I have never had a problem with SOE CS and I have used them a few times on each of 3 games.  In fact, for EQ2 they bent over backward to fix something for me, spending close to 2 hours on it.  I am not sure what you mean by unfinished, but I am happy that not all of the content in an expansion is unlocked at the beginning.  As for bugs and errors, show me one game that does not have them.  With EQ2, when they are discovered they are fixed usually very quickly.  For the most part they are minor bugs anyway, and nothing to sniff and moan over, or blow way out of proportion just to get a rise out of people.

My experience with other games has been worse.  I have tried to play D&D online, but the CS for Turbine seems to be non-existent.  Three requests in 2 weeks and no replies.  I am having trouble getting the trial to go, but I gave up because I don't want to try it that badly.

On a free trial of the carebear game, I reported someone for harassing an entire zone.  It was someone with the typical middle school attitude for that game talking graphically about sex with old ladies.  It was not fun  for the 20 or so ppl in there.  I was told by CS not to abuse the report feature.  Everyone that reported got the same message.  The stooge was at it 3 days in a row and no one could get it together to stop him.  Then my trial ended.

Overall SOE has a better track record than the leading competition.  Check out the better business bureau sometime.  The last I checked SOE had a D+ rating, where those who run carebearland had an F.

you used the CS a few times and got great help... good for you... i used them a lot because simply raid zones from new expansions where unfinished... mobs not there... mobs bugged... loot bugged... too much loot dropping.... no loot dropping... you name it.... and more than often soe simply said yeah we know we are working on it.... thats what i meant when i said unfinished expansions... raid zones that where announced but not implemented at the release of an expansion... loads of bugs period... they hadnt even fixed the bugs in DoF when they released KoS...

the point i was making is in the 3 eq games that i played in general soe customer service sucked.... i dislike soe for this fact and the fact you had a great time in eq2 is completely irrelevant and nobody cares since this is the we are angry at soe thread....

sure there are worse games out there... but if you get herpes you dont say oh its k there are worse diseases out there....

you say soe has such a great track record... who are you trying to fool here really ?  just dont post here if you think soe is all wonderfull cause this simply isnt the place for it.... go make yourself a soe is awesome thread

Originally posted by salan
    you used the CS a few times and got great help... good for you... i used them a lot because simply raid zones from new expansions where unfinished... mobs not there... mobs bugged... loot bugged... too much loot dropping.... no loot dropping... you name it.... and more than often soe simply said yeah we know we are working on it.... thats what i meant when i said unfinished expansions... raid zones that where announced but not implemented at the release of an expansion... loads of bugs period... they hadnt even fixed the bugs in DoF when they released KoS...
    the point i was making is in the 3 eq games that i played in general soe customer service sucked.... i dislike soe for this fact and the fact you had a great time in eq2 is completely irrelevant and nobody cares since this is the we are angry at soe thread....
    sure there are worse games out there... but if you get herpes you dont say oh its k there are worse diseases out there....
    you say soe has such a great track record... who are you trying to fool here really ?  just dont post here if you think soe is all wonderfull cause this simply isnt the place for it.... go make yourself a soe is awesome thread

I didn't say I used CS a few times.  I said I used them a few times on each game.  If you are really that bothered by it, the total number was 10 times.  You complain because they told you they were working on bugs.  Would you rather they tell you they aren't going to fix them?  I went through DoF and was only affected by one bug so I can't really relate.  I didn't say, 'SOE has such a great track record'.  I was saying that they seem to have a better track record than the leading competition from what I read.  You should read it as well, perhaps slowly too.  Neither score is very good officially.  You should know that a D and F are at the bottom of the scale. 

It seems you need to read these posts before you reply and not just skim.

You also seem to be confusing a CS agent telling you all that they know and saying that it is being worked on, and what the developers are actually doing.  They are two separate entities.  Too often people blame the person on the other end of the phone for what is totally out of their control, and labeling CS as sucky, when actually they gave you all the info that they knew about.

As for my opinion in a place that you deem it inappropriate, this is very presumptuous for you to say.  If you are unable to handle an opposing point of view, you may not have the best time here.  The world is full of people offering opinions.  You should probably get use to it.

If there was a 'we hate Blizzard' thread people that don't agree would be all over it.