Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to start playing Anarchy Online now? click here!

HI i love this game and i want you to come and join me and thousands of others! My character is Orbidoc on Server 1 so message me in game if you like! Click below and test it out yourself :D good luck!

START PLAYING NOW! 

Comments

• LeasaLeasa Member Posts: 449

HMM the fact that you will get free playtime for everyone you get to subscribe from that link has nothing to do with your glowing post about the game does it ???

Support Bacteria, its the only culture some people have.

• garrybouldy022828272garrybouldy022828272 Member Posts: 4
    well yea it does, im not the richest of people and i want to keep playing but cant because im running low on funds. Ive been playin AO for a year and i dont want to stop now! So if that means i need to get game time by introducing new players then i will try my best :D its a win win situation. More players for AO and i get to keep playing myself plus it dosnt cost new players to use the link its free :)
  • ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077
    *chuckles*

I play it free... I see no need to pay for expansions that don't really add anything to the game worth paying $180 a year to get.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• garrybouldy022828272garrybouldy022828272 Member Posts: 4
    I feel they do add in alot of new cool weapons and armor but alas i cldnt go b back to the free version without loosing all my stuff :(
  • Phoenix_HawkPhoenix_Hawk Member UncommonPosts: 290

The recruit a friend or such deals are to be done personally or through your own site, not by adding the links to game forums.

Originally posted by Elnator
    *chuckles*I play it free... I see no need to pay for expansions that don't really add anything to the game worth paying $180 a year to get.

Except annual fees are about half that and the expansions really do add a lot. If you haven't tried them get the large client, start a new account, use the 14 day MMORPG.com trial for SL and NW and you'll see just how much is added to the game by those expansions.

Originally posted by mantiphex
    I feel they do add in alot of new cool weapons and armor but alas i cldnt go b back to the free version without loosing all my stuff :(

And characters as your account isn't downgraded to a fr00b one if you stop paying. Once you upgrade you have no choice but to pay to play for that account.