Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHOTA - CHODA?

NecranNecran Member Posts: 309
I'm wondering if i'm the only one who's thought this, but the term Chota is awfully close to Choda.

Type Choda into urban dictionary.com if you dont already know what this funny little word means.

I plan on playing as "C.H.O.T.A" when its released so i'm hoping they change the name, otherwise its going to be the source of alot of jokes.

Comments

• CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 62
    Main Entry:   chota
    Part of Speech:   adjective
    Definition:   younger, junior; small or unimportant
    Etymology:   Hindi term
  • sinothsinoth Member Posts: 175

He is referring to the definition here:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=choda

As for the jokes, I really doubt it.  The game has been in discussion for over 3 years now, and no one has made that connection.  Children of the Apocalypse is too good of a title to scrap because of an obscure reference.

http://www.fallenearth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information

• panjitpanjit Member Posts: 153

Originally posted by Necran
    I'm wondering if i'm the only one who's thought this, but the term Chota is awfully close to Choda.

Type Choda into urban dictionary.com if you dont already know what this funny little word means.

I plan on playing as "C.H.O.T.A" when its released so i'm hoping they change the name, otherwise its going to be the source of alot of jokes.

That's almost as intelligent as saying gun rhymes with bum, so it will be on the butt (get it ) end of a lot of ass jokes.

• GrimCreepGrimCreep Member Posts: 121
    Yeah, never really crossed my plate either.

Lead with your face and role with the punches.

• NecranNecran Member Posts: 309

As for the jokes, I really doubt it.  The game has been in discussion for over 3 years now, and no one has made that connection.  Children of the Apocalypse is too good of a title to scrap because of an obscure reference.

Thats all i was really curious about, if it was obscure or not.

for some strange reason it's a pretty well known term here.
  • panjitpanjit Member Posts: 153

Originally posted by Necran

Thats all i was really curious about, if it was obscure or not.

for some strange reason it's a pretty well known term here.

It's wierd when that kind of thing happens. I remember when an advert was released for some kind of crips last year and the slogan was "noshing" - and that means something entirely different where I live