Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Site Suggestions

karin_lofdalkarin_lofdal Member Posts: 19

1:  Put in more MMO games. Now you only list some. List all of them. Even the bad grafics games created several years ago. There are Strategy MMO games out ther. Why not make "Sub sites" for them. Even nonRPG games neads help and you have the opertunity to help.

(And yes I know the name of the site, but to help ALL mmo games should be rather easy. So please do so.

2:  I think the roule that 2 persons in the same famely cant be in the same contest is a misstake, Why can I and my sons be in a competition togheter? I think you REALY nead to think that rule over. Untill then we wont enter a contest we all whant to win. Only dose that only one whants in on.

(So no free Horizon for me)

Comments

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

I hope this addresses your issue:

1) Currently, MMORPG.com only covers RPGs, as the name suggests. This is a specialty genre site, and we have strict rules in place as to what does or does not make our games list. This keeps out "fake" games and allows us to bring you reliable coverage of the games that we do cover. We do not siacriminate against games based on graphics, or any other element other than genre.

That beng said, keep your eyes out for something regarding all of those other games.

2) The reason for one entry per household has a nuber of purposes. Primarily, it keeps peoplefrom using the same IP to enter a contest 3,000 times, creating a new account each time.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Cheers,

Jon "Stradden" Wood, Community Manager

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com