Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tower wars?

i got this game like a week ago, i currently have a level 30 shade, but i need to know if there is a lot of pvp going on.  ive heard about the arenas and they sound really boring, but the pictures of tower wars were incredible.  can someone tell me if there are a lot of tower wars going on and where i can find them?

HAHAWTFKTHXBYE

HAHAWTFKTHXBYE

Comments

• crushrcrushr Member Posts: 27

Atm there aren't that many wars going on on RK-2. Mainly low lvl wars from Twinks/PvP guilds.... not really my type of game.

High lvl wars are my heaven, better balance and much more fun imo. a while ago Clan gained 1.5% Side Xp, so u do the math about the amount of wars goin on.... (2 high lvl wars at the same time, using 4 bots and up to 6 wars per evening, for -i think- a week) I didn't got much sleep that period image

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

lol high level tower wars suck!!

low level tower wars is where its at!

High level tower wars is all lag and crashing the zone down so no one can attack your towrs...

• flaerpflaerp Member Posts: 14

i like the high lvl wars better, more balanced imo.

yes there is a bit of lag when going to the highest wars ( ql250 bases ) take's alot of players to get the towers down image 

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

balanced? lol

Aimshot! Aimshot!!

• flaerpflaerp Member Posts: 14

yes, for example: low lvl NT against umm, lets say enforcer :) nt has no chanse, roots breakes in a few sec and bam!, you got the enfo on top of you basing in you head with a big big sword or something, nt with his 600hp agains enfo 1500hp and nukes that takes some 100-200 dmg don't take to long till the fight is over image

On higher lvl's the nt acualy gets just a bit better on the hp issue and the root's lands and holds on. Outside buffs ar not that bad at higher lvl's pvp ether as it is at low.. not fun to pvp against someone that got highest reflect buff at lvl 25-50 :) takes more dmg form the shield that you get from the person you fight against..

oh and this is just MY opinoin, i just like the fights at higher lvl's others may not, thats life image