Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White Wolf MMO?

I heard there were plans being made for White Wolf to sell a story from their VtM line to be made into a MMO!  I was excited about that and went to searching about any more info, but couldn't find anything :(

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

I <3'd Redemption and the more recent Bloodlines.  It would be great to finally have a good vampire MMO. 

Comments

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Originally posted by IndigoShaman
    I heard there were plans being made for White Wolf to sell a story from their VtM line to be made into a MMO!  I was excited about that and went to searching about any more info, but couldn't find anything :(

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

I <3'd Redemption and the more recent Bloodlines.  It would be great to finally have a good vampire MMO. 

Every day that goes by without a white wolf MMO, be it Vampire, Mage, Werewolf, Wraith, Changeling or perhaps even Hunter, is a great loss for the MMO community.

I have a hard time imagining a better setting for an MMO then world of darkness.

But no, I do not know if this is in the making or not, it seems reasonable though that they would want in, and they would have to fubar it pretty bad to not make a decent amount of cash on it.

Bloodlines is one of the better single player RPG's to come out in a very long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• laylah1000laylah1000 Member Posts: 6
    I wish they would make an mmo for WOD. I think it would be a nice change.. from elves and orcs and cyborgs and all that stuff. I have yet to see a good vampireish game. Maybe we will all get our wish and get to try out a Whitewolf game.