Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Activation?

mannequinmannequin Member Posts: 165

I'm an Ex-Player of FFXI and Im thinking of re-starting my game after 2 years..I'm wondering if there is any way that I can re-activate my account...because WHen my brother tried to re-activate his account, he ahd to buy the whole game again and create a new account with that...can anyone tell me how to reactivate my account

~manne

Comments

• SkaterpdtSkaterpdt Member Posts: 24
    there is a way but its only going on for a little while more called the return to na'diel campain, if you look at playonline.cim they talk about it. You can retreve any account and just about any char after any amount of time for free, you dont have to buy anything, its great, it got me back into it

• mannequinmannequin Member Posts: 165
    THanks, is there anyother way to reactivate though? I most likely wont be able to play the game for a while...
  • SkaterpdtSkaterpdt Member Posts: 24
    if you quit less than 3 months ago you can reactivate anytime, if not you have til the end of the month and it ends, myabe the next expansion will have it...not sure

• mannequinmannequin Member Posts: 165
    ahh ok, I've gotta get a job before I can get it again..