Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there a trial for this

boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540
I was wondering if there is a trial version of this game, it looks interesting and pretty to the eye, but i want to try b4 i buy it. Ty any info will help.

playing eq2 and two worlds

Comments

• SantaClaws48SantaClaws48 Member Posts: 280
    The only free trial that I know of comes with a 2 month time card for CoH or some L2 time cards.

• MmoSwanMmoSwan Member Posts: 134
    I've seen a 14 day trial offer for $2,95 or so in an online shop a few weeks ago. But I doubt 14 days will really allow you to see even a small part of the game.

|| Languages for gamers: http://gamerslingo.com
    /where God
    ERROR: Target could not be found
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    You missed your target since Believer ignores science
    /skill logic
    You missed your target since Believer traded all his INT for faith.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

yes, its called http://l2-paradise.com/

its a private c4 server, a fairly large one in fact.. about the best there is.  its free to play, the GM's are great moderators

anyway if you want to just try it thats your best option

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • MmoSwanMmoSwan Member Posts: 134

L2P is not C4 apart of the textures and a few features. Not even the owners claim that There's no private server that's anywhere near c4. Nice for a first try but not really comparable.

|| Languages for gamers: http://gamerslingo.com
    /where God
    ERROR: Target could not be found
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    You missed your target since Believer ignores science
    /skill logic
    You missed your target since Believer traded all his INT for faith.

• SantaClaws48SantaClaws48 Member Posts: 280
    That L2 server doesn't even have all of the C3 content.

• mannequinmannequin Member Posts: 165
    Your best bet for a Trial would be to downlaod and set up a free server, see if you like the game, (keep in mind the free servers arent all the best but a good Idea) and if you like all thatg et the game.
  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

boognish75,

Don't do something like look at a "free server" that is a total waste of your time. They are not the same game as the retail version. The quality and stability just has to stink. Not to mention there is no support aside from the yahoos running the server. On top of it, you are subject to whatever "modifications" the guys running the freeserver dump on you.

Why do you people requamend free servers for L2??? Do you do that with WoW also??? You do know there are more free WoW servers then free L2 servers? (there are also more farmers per square inch in WoW then all other games combined, go to their boards and complain about it) 

There was a thread here way back last fall with a story about one of the "free" servers asking for donations and if the player didn't they got kicked from playing. Also they charged real money for higher grade items.

Don't get yourself caught up in some garbage like that.

There is no free tria for L2 right now. You will need to buy it or get a buddy from someone who recently got an NCSoft game. L2 servers are full and growing (despite what the trolls here say) To put out a free trial would probably crash the servers.