Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Changes In C5.

DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Healing) All 40+ heals are gonna only be 70% instant heal, 30% over time. Greater battle heal and all pre 40 heals are not effected. Other healing type skills (the elven elders regen spell for example) have not been confirmed.

Pvp) In c5 they will be changing the PvP system some. From what I can tell they are making it a rock-papper-scissor type system. Here is what class will own what class.Nukers owns archer, tank and daggers.Healer owns nukers.Archer, tank and daggers own healers.

Clans) Clans can found academys where they can train low level clan mates. Your clan must be level 5 or higher to be able to do this.

Skills) Alot of new skills have been added, you can find them here.

There is most of what I though was signifigant.

Click here for more info on C5.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

Comments

• SpiritofGameSpiritofGame Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

I would like to start playing L2 now -- but usually I like ranged classes, especially archers.  However, your info on C5 says "nukers own archers," so do you think I would be happier rolling a nuker vs. an archer (since being owned by nukers does not sound good)?

Just wondering.

~ Ancient Membership ~

• JukanJukan Member UncommonPosts: 325
    Well as it goes now, Archers pwn "most" nukers. Actually, I wouldn't rely too much on the info being released for C5 yet because it still is in the works. But really, if you like range, there will always be a class you can take out. In almost any game, range always has advantages. So really, if you are gonna play L2, just choose if you want magic or physical. I will tell you now, I have played both. Currently I am playing a Spellsinger and I enjoy it...but I enjoy it for more than just PvP. But also Archers have a lot of fun skills too...lol...it is a hard choice.

There is one thing though. If you are into the PK type deal, well then go archer because once a nuker PKs someone and they go red, they can't do anything to defend themselves except hope they nuke fast and hard enough...lol.

• MmoSwanMmoSwan Member Posts: 134

I'd wait a little more before deciding on something. They are still changing things. For example they made the tyrants even more useless after the PTS was up already:

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32855

Who knows what they'll screw up next. I am pretty happy my OL gets nothing in C5 - that means no nerfs, too :P

|| Languages for gamers: http://gamerslingo.com
    /where God
    ERROR: Target could not be found
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    You missed your target since Believer ignores science
    /skill logic
    You missed your target since Believer traded all his INT for faith.