Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taiwan Server 7

RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

Just so I can have a chance to play, meet and make more friends in Lineage 2, is there anyone playing on Server 7 in the Taiwan beta. I have a Dark Elf on this server if anyone would like to group up and go out adventuring. I also have a Human, Elf and Orc on Server 1 but that Server likes to give me "Can not connect, server is full" messages all the time. My Dark Elf (of course it's a female dark elf, much easier on the eyes after hours of playing) is named AthenaStorm (yes all my characters seem to have the same last name), a 15th level Dark Fighter.

Let me know.

Those are my views... seen through a broken glass.
-Raptor

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
-Raptor

Comments

• DisastormDisastorm Member Posts: 318
    well server2 definitely has the most english speaking people, if you are in the Main Continent (Aden?) You would probably have trouble finding an area where no one speaks english.  To my knowledge, I dont actually remember being anywhere in the Main Continent and not hearing at least one person talking english.

• RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

Really? Hmm. From the other forums I have read, the Americans in the Beta flocked to Server 7.

Most likely then, there are many english speaking people on most of the servers.

-Raptor

-Raptor

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Actually, I'm on Server 12 and there are only a handfull of people who actually speak english. Hopefully, I'll get into the NA beta so I won't have to see another asian character (as in letter not a person) in the chat again. image It's hard playing an MMORPG and not being able to communicate with people. I said "pwnt" to the PK who died trying to attack me while i was sitting down and he didn't understand me. lol

I originally made a character on Server 2 because I heard there there are a lot of english speaking people there but I can never get on that server because it's always full.

• DisastormDisastorm Member Posts: 318

Originally posted by RaptorStorm

Really? Hmm. From the other forums I have read, the Americans in the Beta flocked to Server 7.
    Most likely then, there are many english speaking people on most of the servers.
    -Raptor

if youve been to orphus, probably the main english lineage2 community (although i think their might be one other, maybe they went to server 7 ), most of them went to server2.  If there are so many people on all the servers, why are you looking for people here then?  On server2 youd be able to just talk in the "!" mode and get multiple people that talk english (unless you are on dwarf island, although even there you will probably get at least 1 person) (and i dunno about human island, havn't been there yet)

• RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

I apologize.

I was hoping to get to know the people in this forum a little better. I have yet to ever have a problem finding people to play with. I have over a dozen close friends that I signed up for the Taiwan Beta that play with me, even when I was on Server 1 I had but to send out a shout and was able to get in a group with out problem, some folks were Taiwanese that could read and write English, I've played with a Canadian and some folks from Texas along with several other Americans.

Sense someone felt it important to bring up; here is where I got my info.

http://lineage.warcry.com/
    http://lineage.gamigo.de/forum/index.php?s=

Ok, Server 2 has more Americans on it the Server 7, are you happy? I do not wish to argue any more about something as stupid as what server has the most Americans on it!

Now that we have established that I do NOT care what server has more Chinese vs. Taiwanese vs. Germans vs. Canadians vs. Brazilians vs. Americans vs. any other nationality, can we get back to the subject topic please?!?

My original question, before it was completely taken off topic by the next post, was and is this:

Just so I can have a chance to play, meet and make more (I guess for some people I have to stress the word "more") friends in Lineage 2, is there anyone playing on Server 7 in the Taiwan beta? I have a Dark Elf assassin on this server if anyone would like to group with any of my other friends and/or me.

If not, no big deal.

-Raptor

-Raptor