Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question - Has anyone seen or heard anything about Mounts????

hey, uhhh just asking around and seeing if anyone has heard anything about mounts for UXO, if so please say something because i am very interested in this topic esspecially for UXO. Thxs

-Dukaseen-

Comments

• FarseenFarseen Member UncommonPosts: 344
    Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. In UO they had some crazy stuff, so i assume it will be introduced into UXO too. Anyone have any info?

- Farseen

Current Game: Panzar

• FarseenFarseen Member UncommonPosts: 344

I want an ossy! what about you guys?

- Farseen

Current Game: Panzar

• DukaseenDukaseen Member Posts: 33

I would like Nightmares, but they might have taming skill requirements to ride them as in UO before.

: ( but they would be crazy esspecially in 3D.

-Dukaseen-

• DarkCreedDarkCreed Member Posts: 88
    Yes, this question has been gnawing at me, they had better have exotic and possibly flying mounts, if this game has no mounts then they will be severely behind the times, luckly i haver a beta position in this game, so i will be able to complain on the beta forums come the time

98% of the teenage population does or has accepted Marijauna propoganda. If you are one of the 2% that thinks for yourselves and has read any of the many scientific studies that prove cannabis is harmless then please paste this in your signiture.

• Ofcourse they would have mounts, mounts is a great part of the ultima series

• Lord_AraLord_Ara Member Posts: 73
    as stated by gljvd there will be no mounts at release, this game seems to lack alot of what made UO great in its day.

...in the end there was no Good and Evil only living and dead...

• Ultima_FanUltima_Fan Member Posts: 12

Can you picture a Phoda or a Pixie riding a mount?image

WHHHATTT.?!?!?! no mounts, uhhh thats terrible. I cant believe they will not give mounts appon release, thats just well stupid in my opinion. It will be like in SWG were mounts had been added until after i got bored with the game and where they had overpowered and underpowered some professions. Thats just Great.

-Dukaseen-

• Lord_AraLord_Ara Member Posts: 73
    for the record housing, mounts, and crafting are out....and for that mater so am I. I was a 6 year vet UO started it slow death after Trammel for me.

Oh thxs for that , but thats still terrible, i understand that they probably dont want to deal with the glitches and problems that can be a result of crafting, mounts or housing, but they should still make an attempt. Hopefully they will address this issue in full later on, hoepfully before the other games come out so i can make up my frikin mind.

-Dukaseen-

• LACONiCLACONiC Member Posts: 7

In the interview on Gamespot, they said that they didn't want to do housing yet, was because they didn't want to implament a system that wasn't totaly focused on. They want to be able to give it a full focus, to make sure it works, and it is good. That probably goes for the crafting/mounts as well.

It was also said that the housing feature would be released at a later date in an expansion (possibly).

Oh thxs a lot man, that make s alot more sense now. Hopefully they will release houses and mounts in expansions at later dates, but hopefully they are not released as late as the mounts in SWG had been released image.

-Dukaseen-

• LACONiCLACONiC Member Posts: 7
    Yeah no problem. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, but ever since I heard that there was no Housing (doesn't matter as much) or Crafting, I started to lose interest. But hopefuly it wont take to long to release these.

• HellsbaneHellsbane Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by Lord_Ara
    as stated by gljvd there will be no mounts at release, this game seems to lack alot of what made UO great in its day.

Hmmm, yes. In there attempt to seperate themselves from the old, they may find themselves out in the cold! Once you have done it all, the only thing that binds you to a particular game, are those you come to see as family. And every family needs a home.

Death is but a dream. Welcome to your worst nightmare!!

Death is but a dream. Welcome to your worst nightmare!!