Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post a reply here if your planning on playing tis game.

Comments

• jenpusajenpusa Member Posts: 4

• dunpeldunpel Member Posts: 28
    Yeah I'm in (I hope its not gonna be like Guild wars )

jebiga

• yishuyishu Member Posts: 2
    i have been wanting to play this game ever since i saw it on gamespot months ago, really hope the game can go live this year, not 2007.. =)
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Yeah going to be playing this one for sure

• aspiinaspiin Member Posts: 66
    I am going to give it a go, Looks really good from what I can tell. I loved FFXI but i dont have alot of time now, it got too time consuming. Wow was nice b/c it was alot simplier but no main story to follow and hated the 12 year olds. Hopefully this one will be just right.

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    i am a vteran player of mmo, have betaed/played so many that i want to try this cuz it sounds kinda diff and interesting

• elonarelonar Member Posts: 1
    Yup I'm in
  • thedarkskullthedarkskull Member Posts: 14
    I deffinatly plan on it. I'm hoping to make the open beta!
  • ShruikenShruiken Member Posts: 2
    im definitely looking forward to it, the design and concept look really fresh, plus the graphics (a biggie for me) have a great immersive feel to them... im hoping it can get me off of World of Warcrack.
  • naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909
    I will definitely try it, if i continue playing it will depend on the game :D
  • TevrTevr Member Posts: 7
    Looks great, new more active way of combat (less bots), original setting, character customization from the start, one of the first major mmo's out of europe. Worth at least a try.

• TimeViewerTimeViewer Member Posts: 270
    I'm interested to see what this game turns out like too

µV

• SassymolassySassymolassy Member Posts: 363
    I'll play as long as beta players are positive about it.

Dont go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. (Mark Twain)

• A_N_T_IA_N_T_I Member Posts: 159
    yeah I guess Ill check this out. the deck system seems mighty interesting :-)

Hello there, adventurer!

• irish_monkirish_monk Member Posts: 14
    i cant wait to check this game out, if they ever finish it image
  • ulixessumulixessum Member Posts: 3
    When i first started waiting for this game my computer was modern.  So if I can still run it, I'll play it.
  • MaxmMaxm Member Posts: 24
    I'll be playing this as soon as it comes out. It looks like the only game comming out anytime soon with any original thought and any promise of helping out this stagnant and dull MMORPG market stuck on the same old stuff.

• DalmontDalmont Member UncommonPosts: 272

Yep looks very promising, thats why we put together a guild for the game before its even out!

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081
    Definantly the next game I'm going to play, I've played WoW for 2 years and Eq2 for a year and a half..need a change.

• ShousengaShousenga Member Posts: 6
    I'm also waiting for this game to come out, I've played Lineage 2 for about 3years. The game gets very boring with all the bots. This game looks very promising all the screenshots and the enviroment... amazing.

• mlorrimanmlorriman Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Definately going to give this one a try. Even if it sucks, I'll probably stick around a bit to enjoy the lore and enviroments.
  • xephonicsxephonics Member UncommonPosts: 672
    ill definately try this game out

My god has horns.... nah, I don't think he is real either.

• aspiinaspiin Member Posts: 66
    I plan on playing it :) !! 9more days til beta giveaway !!!

• CractixCractix Member Posts: 5

i will also be there when it goes online :)

cractix

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    So far, without a doubt!