Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Forum!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Hello members,

We have created this new forum section for people into MU Online.  They are in a free open beta right now so if you have not done so you should check out their site: http://www.muonline.com

Enjoy!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210
    i played a little while ago , it is pretty boring there are no quests , atleast that is what i think !

• higgsbosonhiggsboson Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by sir-anima
    i played a little while ago , it is pretty boring there are no quests , atleast that is what i think !

This is PvP oriented game. Much of the contents are created by the user themself. This is kind of title that Kaplan would go flame war with.

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

This game is a very very old game :P. So it isn't going to appeal to many international people. I played it, and got bored of it really quick :P.

• airicjayairicjay Member Posts: 2
    HAHAAHHA omg u people are pathetic. What are you talking about? Mu is awesome. No quest? BECAUSE IT IS IN BETA IDIOT! THEY ARE STILL ADDING ONTO IT! omg, sry but i hate when people judge games while they are still being worked on.

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

well actually they like that when you judge the game, its human nature to do so, and it gives them an idea what they need to work on. I cant stand anymore of these diablo clone wannabe mmorpgs though

**Bling ~ Bling**