Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KILL STEALING - KS

VLADTHEIMPALVLADTHEIMPAL Member Posts: 1

THESE PEOPLE LIKE TO KS ON YOU

KS= KILL STEAL

AND I GIVE THIS GAME A

1 OUT OF 10

Comments

• DerequeDereque Member Posts: 6
    Un fortunately, you are totally right about this matter.
  • AraknydAraknyd Member CommonPosts: 43

Yeah... not a good game at all

• m.a.d.m.a.nm.a.d.m.a.n Member Posts: 24
    thats the lamest reason to dislike a game... if some1 ks u then move to a different spot or join party perhaps u'd reconsider ur opinion on the game after u play for more that 5 minuets .....<_<

I have played for hours and I have found of many other reasons as to why this game is crap...

• kystrom34kystrom34 Member Posts: 12
    Totally not worth the time needed to play, dont waste your time here

• {KwS}Sniper{KwS}Sniper Member Posts: 11

well of course this game has flaws.  And unfortunately, yes, there are many.  But u have to think about it.  You guys probably didnt give it enough of a chance.  Also, i can understand if you have a great computer why you wouldnt like this game.  But, well lets just say i dont.  So, i would vote yes, play this game even though the huge KS problem and its overun by turks problem

Originally posted by {KwS}Sniper
    well of course this game has flaws. And unfortunately, yes, there are many. But u have to think about it. You guys probably didnt give it enough of a chance. Also, i can understand if you have a great computer why you wouldnt like this game. But, well lets just say i dont. So, i would vote yes, play this game even though the huge KS problem and its overun by turks problem image

I have played ALOT better games.

I'm not saying u haven't  In fact I myself wouldn't be playing it if it werent for my shitty comp, and its free
  • HacknshootHacknshoot Member Posts: 5
    Personally, the way I play, I don't think the game's all that bad. Yes, it sucks that people kill-steal you to death, but sooner or later, you'll get to be strong enough that you can do the same thing, even though I personally wouldn't recommend it, wait until they go to the arena (if they ever do... :D) and kill them if you're that mad. Of course I don't get KS'ed that often, just killed. Mainly because I go to the Abyss a lot to test out my attack-after-being-attacked skill, but oh well.

But for me, my computer isn't that bad, it's just that I actually like the game is why I play it. I even pay; it's because you don't have to pay to get in, it's the fact I do kinda need the extra EXP because I am a solo-player.

It's not too bad if you think about it honestly.
  • TippleTipple Member Posts: 2

i

• TippleTipple Member Posts: 2

Its a good game when u know how it works. And there are not that many KS compared to linage2. I like the idea that its free and when u sell stuff it will auto spam to people around you. U dont even have to Macrobot. Accualy i have not seen anyone boting in this game. I dont think a good game is about grafic and what Turk problem ??? i am from sweden and i type in swedish to my online friends if u wanna type in english there are alot of people that understand and can talk to you.

In case u havent noticed the turks are breeding.  There are so many high lvl ppl that only speak turkish. I have nothing against them, but it gets annoying cuz they lvl their lower lvl turk friends from 1-50 like in 2 days, then they lvl more, so all the high lvls seem to be turkish (i am not racist by the way, i have many friends on kol that are turkish, swedish, german, u name it) .  And there are modders up the wazzoo.  People pay for koxp and just mod their assess off for one month and can go from 0-60 easy, makes me kinda mad cuz i dont use koxp.