Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This proves our navy intelligence is stupid...

GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

Lol

As usual, sorry if its been posted before.

This had me laughing quite a bit, but now my brain hurts.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

Comments

• VixenHeartVixenHeart Member Posts: 458
    PWNED!
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Not necessarly the navy intellegence but someone who can't . . . . my head hurts.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629
    hahah... 

• Arwen80Arwen80 Member Posts: 15
    lololol

Arwen Zildjian

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    • The brain knows it hurts because it knows that description of how a missile works is something it doesn't like.
    • It knows what it likes because it knows what it doesn't like and knows what it doesn't like makes it hurt.
    • The amount of hurt can be determined by the difference between what it likes and what it doesn't like, this is called useless information.
    • After determining the useless information, the brain can then begin to hurt.
  • ChaosKinChaosKin Member Posts: 50

Can somebody clue me in?  I clicked on the LOL link and see a Tomohawk cruise missile being launched from its tube, then streaking away from the launching ship and impacting a land based target.  The video cycle then repeats, did I not wait long enough?  I watched it cycle 5 times and saw nothing abnormal or hilarious.  Also, what this has to do with Naval Intelligence is also not clear to me.  Any help would be appreciated.  Good luck and good gaming.  Cheers!

Bringing Chaos to your locale.

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    Basically, I think its a Naval training video on how various systems of the cruiser work, this is the cruise missle part or whatever. The funny part is the nariator, who is either brilliant at explaining the whole deal, or completely clueless on what the hell he is talking about.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• ChaosKinChaosKin Member Posts: 50

Ah, well that explains it.. I don't have audio support on this computer... thanks for the explanation.

Good luck and good gaming.  Cheers!

Bringing Chaos to your locale.