Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So you wanna play bugsi erm I mean Planetside

digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
nice video, very true to, its a shame SOE wont do anything about it cuz PS would be a great game

**Bling ~ Bling**

Comments

• MetalHead300MetalHead300 Member Posts: 5
    That has to be the funniest shit i've seen in a long time

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Those were so nice nifty bugs.  I have never experienced the ground missing though, that was pretty funny.  The uber lag "bug" only happens when there are too many people around you and you have a low end machine.  You need at least a gig of memory to avoid the lag issues.  Hard lock is still an anoying problem.  Whenever it happens to me I just ctrl+alt+del and close the game.  This has a bad effect because the server thinks I never logged out and wont let me log back in so I have to wait about a day before it gets worked out of its system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

• ThoemseThoemse Member UncommonPosts: 457

SOE made this POS and SWG. Funny thing is they getting rich with this. (SWG at least)

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    I know.  Despite everything that went wrong with SWG, SOE is still making a fortune from that game.  It is unbelievable that when a game has such a rocky start with tons of server downtimes/bugs.....that people still keep continuing their subscriptions.  I just couldn't handle it after about 2 months of playing.

::Yordo::
    EQ2 Guild Search
    UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, Dragon Empires, City of Heroes

• mackrellmackrell Member Posts: 14
    hmmm i think its all abou the concept yordo. It does sound deadly and i would subscibe if i had a credit card ... or money :-D

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Originally posted by Yordo
    I know.  Despite everything that went wrong with SWG, SOE is still making a fortune from that game.  It is unbelievable that when a game has such a rocky start with tons of server downtimes/bugs.....that people still keep continuing their subscriptions.  I just couldn't handle it after about 2 months of playing.

::Yordo::
    EQ2 Guild Search
    UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, Dragon Empires, City of Heroes

A lot of Star Wars fans out there and SWG is the only Star Wars MMORPG available.

• SilveroSilvero Member Posts: 10

Hey that link doesn't work for me.

I really want to see so I can tease my buddy who's playing Planetside.