Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

think twice and play another game...!

tokemoninatokemonina Member Posts: 6

Please read this carefully if you decide to play the game you should be ready to cope with those;

I m fed up with the bugs, cheaters, dupers, hackers, macroers. the game was free at the beginning then they made membership system. ok we began to pay for the game. but if you are paying for something then you expect at least a help or  guidance when needed. I wanted to reset my password via e mail from the web site, they didnt send my new password. I lost my account.  no one from the customer support answered my e mails. no body helped at least I sent hundreds of e mail. it seems like there is no one in the customes support

Then I started to play a new char. Nowadays EVERYBODY is getting HACKED and their items are stolen because of the DATABASE BUG.   GM AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT : THEY DONT DO ANYTHING. THEY DONT CARE.

Some mages intives you to their parties and teleports you in front of a monster and you die and loose exp. they use again some kind of game bugs so the monster doesnt kill them. some people hanging around asking for item and money like baggars. and they are very very rude most of the people in the game use slang language.they say very bad things if you refuse to give them items.  besides if you trade with anyone know that you can be hacked. they said this bug was fixed but by removing the hackshield this danger returned.

They implemented Punkbuster but there is no use of it. people are still macroing, and the items you buy can still be dupe. Nobody cares about them. Besides, you can t find any gm s in the game enviroinment, even if they are there you absolutely receive no answer or help from them.

You spend time and money for this game but at the end you loose everything. Someone hacks your account and steals all your items or you buy dupe items without knowing them (there is no way to understand if the item is dupe or not) after sometime they are wiped away and gone. 

and.. I was almost forgetting to say; most of the players use cheat programs during the wars, so they can kill you or escape easily. they use "auto run" "auto heal" "arrow hack ; that can kill you in a second which is not legal", level 60+ can enter to the wars for level 30-50 which is not legal again. so where is the fun of it??

as I spent my 1,5 years for this game hoping to be fixed but nothing has changed, it even got worse. so before installing the game think twice and move to another game. dont spend monet and time. this game doesnt worth it.

I m talking about the US KO. not the other KO s.

Comments

• cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Are you out of mind to pay for this game? What can I say? Then it is only your fault but no one elses.
  • joron1joron1 Member Posts: 102
    yes this very true about the custimor support is sucks crap but all the lags on the game arnt that bad becuase it doesent effect eney thing exept complainer and pple with really bad comps this game kicks so stop the compaining and u fell for it u accutally paid omg its not really membership they even said its to keep the game going its like donating just to keep it up to date duh like wat were u thinking did u read it before buying it lol
  • tokemoninatokemonina Member Posts: 6

this game is free to download and play.  the reason that people are buying membership is you get more exp increased item drop rate and some free knightcash that you can buy some scrolls. nowadays if you are not premium and if the server is 80% full then you can t log into the game. many people buying premium for this reason. why are you blaming me so much for that?? it doesnt mean anything because in this topic I m not writing about it.

The reason why I opened this topic; just to warn people  who are thinking of downloading / or playing the game. Those negative points are very well known facts by the game community and I m not making up them or exaggerating anything. I m not waiting for any comments either. this is just a piece of information about the dark side of the game...

• 0snoopdog0snoopdog Member Posts: 17
    I dont think you should play this game. It has to many lags and glitches like getting stuck under a bridge and when you lv up your exp goes negitive. In my opinoin this game is bad (dont know why people even play it)
  • damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

Originally posted by joron1
    yes this very true about the custimor support is sucks crap but all the lags on the game arnt that bad becuase it doesent effect eney thing exept complainer and pple with really bad comps this game kicks so stop the compaining and u fell for it u accutally paid omg its not really membership they even said its to keep the game going its like donating just to keep it up to date duh like wat were u thinking did u read it before buying it lol

um, what in the world did you post?

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• Oprah2Oprah2 Member Posts: 118
    If u get the egames version u don't have to pay so go to www.knight-online.com.my u will enjoy the egames version.
  • maxmanNLmaxmanNL Member Posts: 1
    I agree with this, the bugs are hugh, u get hacked once in a week, and ull have to start over again...
    All those things you hear from other people, about those gigantic misunderstandings in the game. I suggest, if you want to play good mmorpg, with good community and no hacks, cheats whatsoever, ull probably have to play a mmorpg which is fully p2p, people who doesnt take this game serious will stay out of sight then

• laylah1000laylah1000 Member Posts: 6
    i played KO for a while and liked it fairly well.. characters got alittle boreing to look at though..
    I went from Conquer online to that. you think KO is bad SAVE yourself alot of aggravation.. dont play ConquerOnline. trust me its alot WORSE than KO ever thought about being. its full of hackers.. dupers.. cheaters of every kind.  it is true though that the service on the US KO sucks .. HORRIBLE service. no gm's or anything from what I saw anyhow.

in Conquer online.. NO gm's ever ... make a complaint about cheaters.. you wont get nothing back from them.. the gm's of that game log in to people's accounts.. taking their stuff..when the person asks why.. they dont answer them.. and these people actually have spent a LOT of money on that game.. only to have stuff taken away.. requests ignored.. suggestions ignored.. the community is HORRIBLE. Like you with KO.. i spent 2 years on CO..what a WASTE..

on another note..the new game eudemon's online... SAVE yourself dont even start it.. TRUST me.. i tested it. HORRIBLE.. start a new character? BAM dead... revive.. BAM pked over and over and over again..

all im saying is yeah KO is bad.. but there are games out there that are 100 TIMES worse than that one.

• GlemoranGlemoran Member Posts: 68
    Well it seems the best FREE online game is still Anarchy Online (and even the monthly fee is not so expensive if you decide to pay)Of course there is Guild Wars too...if anyone find another one please tell me.
  • laylah1000laylah1000 Member Posts: 6
    this game is in open beta right now but i beleive its gonna be f2p.. legend of ares seems so far fairly well done. i get in the habit of testing games alot to see whats good and whats not. and that game is one that i just happen to be currently doing now.. 

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539
    Guild wars really is the only good f2p left in the world in my opinion...

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Glemoran
    Well it seems the best FREE online game is still Anarchy Online (and even the monthly fee is not so expensive if you decide to pay)Of course there is Guild Wars too...if anyone find another one please tell me.
    SilkRoad online but the lag from player shops kills the server bandwith.

Knight Online was fun 20-30m then you realize it has nothing special.

• bashibusbashibus Member Posts: 3

I agree, I tried it for...well not even 2 days, the lag is BRUTAL, I was patient with it at first, game consistently locks up, it was so bad earlier today, I sat for about 10 minutes literaly waiting for it to unlock, finaly I just said *screw it* ctrl--->alt--->delete......control--->remove programs--->Knight online--->Succesfully deleted

Speaking of Silkroad, for me it isnt one of those all time games, I play it maybe once, twice or maybe 3 times a week, it lags sometimes, but its one of the best mmorpgs ive played to date

• SceneGGSceneGG Member UncommonPosts: 97

Originally posted by Glemoran
    Well it seems the best FREE online game is still Anarchy Online (and even the monthly fee is not so expensive if you decide to pay)Of course there is Guild Wars too...if anyone find another one please tell me.

You could try Turf Battles... afaik its a free game, and just before I quit KO, most of the high lvl KO players were moving to this game. I don't know much else about this game as i haven't played it at all.
  • AraknydAraknyd Member CommonPosts: 43

Yeah, KO has BAD bugs, like the negative HP, MP, and EXP. Fun for a bit. Not now definately.

If you want a good game try RYL - 2. Free, Excellent graphics, Awesome Gameplay. A must have. Go to
    http://ryl2.com.my/member/index.asp