Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad Idea playing

dogsdressdogsdress Member Posts: 157

i preodered did i ever get it NO!!!!!!!!!!

also at the beggining of the website when they first bought the website out they said they were not going to do any updates. so if you get bored of the game say there was not enough items then you would have to quit because there aint any updates coming in this game at all.

there not doing expansions either

Comments

• MeonMeon Member Posts: 993

Originally posted by dogsdress
    i preodered did i ever get it NO!!!!!!!!!!
    also at the beggining of the website when they first bought the website out they said they were not going to do any updates. so if you get bored of the game say there was not enough items then you would have to quit because there aint any updates coming in this game at all.
    there not doing expansions either

1. There are no more pre-order copies
    2. they DO expand it out, it starts in Britain and expands into the rest of the roman world.
    3. they will have updates
    4. you are an idiot thinking a game would not expand in virtual size and content

• KanothKanoth RedBedlam Comm. Mgr.Member Posts: 295

Not sure where you got your informaion from saying we wont expand the game.  The beauty of MMORPGs is they are never finished, constantly evolving.  Whoever your source was, they were dead wrong. 

As far as your preorder, did you get it off the RV website?  If so send us an email at [email protected] and we'll check our transaction records to see if anything went wrong.  However if you purchased it from Sinclair Software you'll need to contact them.  They're very helpful and should get you squared away.

"Rome wasn't coded in a day"
    - Kanoth

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

My code took all of about 5 minutes to arrive. Are you sure you did it right?

They seems a good bunch, so I'm sure if you send an email to them, they'll fix you up right away.

• NihilisNihilis Member Posts: 119
     Owned.

"Time.." I chuckled "I hold no secret to time, though it's mystery puzzles me. Deny it's existence and lie to myself not with hopes of a quickened pace."