Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official forums are up...

darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

go nuts :P.

Comments

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Thanks darkman, I'm sure alot are happy as I am they got the board up and running.

Post away on bugs, exploits etc.....

• JiraiyaJiraiya Member Posts: 150
    sorry guys,

but we filled up 100 places in one day, and we sifted thru for the GOOD ones, not just the first 100 who sent in.

your logins and passwords have been sent out, and we'll be monitoring your logins to see who's active or not. *cue darth vader music*

There were already about 80+ special preview accounts given out prior to close beta, so there should be about 200 players possibly logging in. Open beta is in a few weeks, so the rest of you will have to be patient for a little while, i'm afraid.

there *may* be a possibility of adding another 100 places for close beta next week, depending on upper management's decision, if so, those of you who have already registered -might- get a surprise email for Chinese New Year. hehe.

congratulations for those of you that got approved. i'll see you in-game!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

dont get attached to your characters just yet, 99% of the accounts WILL BE WIPED after close beta. the 1% that crosses over to Open Beta is conditional upon fulfilling secret targets set by us.

Got it from the official forums. Look at the important note part. I wonder whats the secret targets, just hope that its not sucking up to the gms or being the highest lvl character etc.

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    Most likely it will be unlocking some sort of high level feature in-game.  That's good news about open beta in a few weeks though :)

::Yordo::
    EQ2 Guild Search
    UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, Dragon Empires, City of Heroes

• ColdSunColdSun Member Posts: 210
    Yes it is.  image  I just barely missed getting in the closed beta by hours.  image

ColdSun

• mmredmmred Member Posts: 90
    99% wiped out? Hmmm doesnt sounds goodimage

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

NVM, disregard this post.

Darkman...did it let you register on the Knight Online forums..i cant get me confirmation email sent to me...if anyone knows how to fix this..let me know...Thanks

EQ2 Guild Search

yeah, the technical team that set up this board must have stuffed something up.
    sorry abt that guys...

i've escalated the issue upwards and am pushing them for resolution ASAP! i want these boards to blaze :p

we were off for the weekends and my DSL line at home got cut (dont ask! hehe) so i couldnt catch the problem until i got into work this morning.

as for the beta application emails, we got hit by 1700+ applications over the weekend, so its taking us a while to send out even the general "thank you for applying" email. yes yes i know it should be automated but i'm not the person in charge of that so dont look at me .. hehehe.

i hate waiting for accounts as well, which is why i joined a company *chuckles*

-Diliquium
    Forum Moderator

So there you have it Yordo

I'm not talking about the beta app.  I'm already in closed beta.  I'm talking about registering for the forums.  After i signed up it won't send me the confirmation email.

EQ2 Guild Search

Just login like I did

• KinringKinring Member UncommonPosts: 104

You should be able to log into the forums without getting the email. I didnt get my email but kept trying to log in and after three times i got in.

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566

Crashed again at 844pm GMT-6. Looks like they are adding a chinese language option. I was mid-post too. >:-(

A fronte precipitium a tergo lupi

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak